This hurt so much OT

Old November 21st 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default This hurt so much OT

((((((((((Pam))))))))))

Prayers and purrs for both of you.

--
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Along with our housing woes, I had to sign the competency papers for
Rob yesterday. I don't have all the details yet, but it means that
the VA considers him incapable of handling his own financial, medical,
and other needs. We knew this was going to happen and I honestly
thought that I was prepared for it. Rob had to and over his ATM card,
which didn't bother him much as he hasn't used it in a long time. I'm
supposed to cut it up, but I haven't been able to do so yet.

I'm supposed to get a packet from the VA telling me what I can and
can't do for him, how to get our bank account changed, and answer any
other details that I need to know.

The mortgage thing has depressed me and made me angry. This just
hurts so much more than I can say.

Pam S. crying again.

Old November 21st 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

tanadashoes wrote:
Along with our housing woes, I had to sign the competency papers for
Rob yesterday. I don't have all the details yet, but it means that
the VA considers him incapable of handling his own financial, medical,
and other needs. We knew this was going to happen and I honestly
thought that I was prepared for it. Rob had to and over his ATM card,
which didn't bother him much as he hasn't used it in a long time. I'm
supposed to cut it up, but I haven't been able to do so yet.

I'm supposed to get a packet from the VA telling me what I can and
can't do for him, how to get our bank account changed, and answer any
other details that I need to know.

The mortgage thing has depressed me and made me angry. This just
hurts so much more than I can say.

Pam S. crying again.

{{{{{{{{{{{ Pam }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 21st 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"tanadashoes" skrev i meddelandet
Along with our housing woes, I had to sign the competency papers for
Rob yesterday. I don't have all the details yet, but it means that
the VA considers him incapable of handling his own financial, medical,
and other needs. We knew this was going to happen and I honestly
thought that I was prepared for it. Rob had to and over his ATM card,
which didn't bother him much as he hasn't used it in a long time. I'm
supposed to cut it up, but I haven't been able to do so yet.

I'm supposed to get a packet from the VA telling me what I can and
can't do for him, how to get our bank account changed, and answer any
other details that I need to know.

The mortgage thing has depressed me and made me angry. This just
hurts so much more than I can say.

Pam S. crying again.

Hugs!!! from Elisabet

Old November 21st 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Victor Martinez wrote:

tanadashoes wrote:

The mortgage thing has depressed me and made me angry. This just
hurts so much more than I can say.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pam}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

One thing you all can be grateful (and I sure am) is that Rob has a
loving family to take care of him.

The best (and most unique) thing about this newsgroup is the
way most everyone seems like family! I'm not a
demonstrative person in real life, either, but like the
others here, I certainly share my sympathy and concern for
you and your family.

Old November 21st 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

I'm so sorry, Pam. Many hugs and purrs.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old November 22nd 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Hazel Az[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Along with our housing woes, I had to sign the competency papers for
Rob yesterday.

snip

Pam S. crying again.

Oh Pam, I wish I could give you a big hug. You've been through so much.
You certainly deserve a better Thanksgiving than this. Sending you love and
light over the internet and hoping things get much brighter for you.

Hazel Az

Old November 22nd 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Along with our housing woes, I had to sign the competency papers for
Rob yesterday.

Purrs and Bright Blessings.

--Fil
Old November 22nd 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

tanadashoes wrote:
Along with our housing woes, I had to sign the competency papers for
Rob yesterday. I don't have all the details yet, but it means that
the VA considers him incapable of handling his own financial, medical,
and other needs. We knew this was going to happen and I honestly
thought that I was prepared for it. Rob had to and over his ATM card,
which didn't bother him much as he hasn't used it in a long time. I'm
supposed to cut it up, but I haven't been able to do so yet.

I'm supposed to get a packet from the VA telling me what I can and
can't do for him, how to get our bank account changed, and answer any
other details that I need to know.

The mortgage thing has depressed me and made me angry. This just
hurts so much more than I can say.

Pam S. crying again.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Pam, Rob, and family }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
We think about ya'll often and send our purrs and prayers.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old November 22nd 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Pam, have been where you are and am sending all the prayers I can. My
husband got nasty about the whole thing after awhile and would use it to
hurt me, you know, don't ask me I am certified not able to make a decision
and all that. I have put you and your house situation on several prayer
lists and hope something works out for you. It all hurts and like you I
couldn't cut up everything.

Old November 24th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Nov 22, 7:44 am, "Granby" wrote:
Pam, have been where you are and am sending all the prayers I can. My
husband got nasty about the whole thing after awhile and would use it to
hurt me, you know, don't ask me I am certified not able to make a decision
and all that. I have put you and your house situation on several prayer
lists and hope something works out for you. It all hurts and like you I
couldn't cut up everything

Thank you all. It helps to share the burden/stress. Rob is awesome.
He says that he can't get upset about this as not only did we know
this was coming, but it eases a lot for him. I'm just feeling sorry
for myself, I guess. I remember so vividly the young and vital man I
married and the wonderful helpmate and friend that I shared everything
with. We don't have that now for obvious reasons.

Pam S.

Boyfie got hurt (he's okay) Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 41 November 7th 07 09:54 PM
I'm hurt Pat Cat anecdotes 54 May 17th 07 01:47 AM
Kitten Hurt Leg red Cat health & behaviour 1 October 18th 05 06:06 PM
Hurt and shocked Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 77 June 26th 05 11:55 PM
Hurt cat LeeAnne Cats - misc 3 July 12th 03 04:39 AM