Never Mind What's On Your Desk...

Old October 19th 05, 06:44 PM
CatNipped

Default Never Mind What's On Your Desk...

What's on your lap?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit19/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 19th 05, 06:59 PM
Jane

In article ,
CatNipped wrote:
What's on your lap?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit19/

*sniff* I don't have a lap.

But even if I did, Rita wouldn't be there. She's not a lapcat.
She's a lay-next-to-person cat.

I've discovered that she'll eat more of her gooshy food if I bring
it into the bedroom with us at night. She just doesn't want to go
that far away from me at night. Am I well-trained or what?

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita
Old October 19th 05, 08:26 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:44:14 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

What's on your lap?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit19/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Just as I opened this email, Dante FLUNG himself into my lap. That's
how he gets around-- he FLINGS himself.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 19th 05, 08:30 PM
Adrian

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:44:14 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

What's on your lap?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit19/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Just as I opened this email, Dante FLUNG himself into my lap. That's
how he gets around-- he FLINGS himself.

More pictures?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 19th 05, 09:57 PM
Dan M

Just as I opened this email, Dante FLUNG himself into my lap. That's
how he gets around-- he FLINGS himself.

That's got to be a kitten thing. That's how Ranger gets around, too. He's
capable of walking and running, and sometimes does, but whenever possible
he flings himself from place to place. This morning, when I bent over to
pick up my backpack to leave for the office, Ranger leaped onto my back,
then to the top of the bookcase, then leapt to the top of the curio
cabinet on the other side of the door, then to the top of the TV, then to
the top of the other curio cabinet, and stayed there until he had knocked
most everything off the top of the cabinet.

Old October 19th 05, 10:04 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:57:45 -0700, Dan M yodeled:

Just as I opened this email, Dante FLUNG himself into my lap. That's
how he gets around-- he FLINGS himself.

That's got to be a kitten thing. That's how Ranger gets around, too. He's
capable of walking and running, and sometimes does, but whenever possible
he flings himself from place to place. This morning, when I bent over to
pick up my backpack to leave for the office, Ranger leaped onto my back,
then to the top of the bookcase, then leapt to the top of the curio
cabinet on the other side of the door, then to the top of the TV, then to
the top of the other curio cabinet, and stayed there until he had knocked
most everything off the top of the cabinet.

Fling and slide. Fling and slide.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 20th 05, 01:26 AM
Shiral

Panther and Francesca are By My Side Cats, too. I have my scanner on a
little table next to my desk, and forget scanning pictures--it's really
a Cat Holder. =o) It's actually quite nice as it's companionable while
keeping my hands free to type. Nina is more "Hi there, are you busy?"
as she puts herself RIGHT in front of the monitor screen. =o)

Melissa

Old October 20th 05, 04:01 AM
Wayne Mitchell

"CatNipped" wrote:

What's on your lap?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit19/

Lori, I'd be interested in the capabilities of the camera you
took those shots with. (I'm trying to decide what digital
camera to buy.) Do you know its 35mm equivalent? What was the
actual distance from camera to cat?

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old October 20th 05, 04:59 AM
Marina

Dan M wrote:
Just as I opened this email, Dante FLUNG himself into my lap. That's
how he gets around-- he FLINGS himself.

That's got to be a kitten thing. That's how Ranger gets around, too.

Yes, Caliban three. Sometimes when he's been out in the enclosure, he
suddenly comes galloping inside and FLINGS himself into my lap. I think
he comes to warm himself. P Same thing with the fridge. When I open
it, he FLINGS himself inside it. Silly boy.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 20th 05, 11:06 AM
Exocat

"Dan M" wrote

This morning, when I bent over to
pick up my backpack to leave for the office, Ranger leaped onto my
back,
then to the top of the bookcase, then leapt to the top of the curio
cabinet on the other side of the door, then to the top of the TV, then
the top of the other curio cabinet, and stayed there until he had
knocked
most everything off the top of the cabinet.

yup, Claudius for four!

He can get right around any room circumference without using the
floor: tables, chairbacks, wardrobes, curtain poles...............
You name it, he'll have used it or bounced off it.

Still, "This too will pass".

Kittenhood doesn't last long (in most cases not all) so it's worth
treasuring.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF