Bathtub Greeblings

Old September 11th 04, 03:52 PM
jmcquown

Default Bathtub Greeblings

I didn't realize there were greeblings in my bathtub. These must have been
particularly insidious greeblings because Persia jumped right in and started
chasing them all around and right back down the drain. Lucky for her, the
tub was not full of water at the time.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old September 12th 04, 12:44 AM
Melissa Houle

"jmcquown" wrote in message t...
I didn't realize there were greeblings in my bathtub. These must have been
particularly insidious greeblings because Persia jumped right in and started
chasing them all around and right back down the drain. Lucky for her, the
tub was not full of water at the time.

Jill

Well! An invasion of Bathtub Greeblings would explain the behavior of
Francesca and Nina after my shower, the other morning. I had left the
shower door open after getting out, and opened the bathroom door to
admit Cesca at her insistence. (My bathroom is an overgrown phone
booth.) Cesca jumped INTO the still-wet tub and secured the area, and
then proceeded to tell Nina all about how to hunt bathtub greeblings
while I dried off. Nina stood stretched up on her little hindlegs with
her forepaws on the rim of the tub and was staring INTO the tub while
Mama gave her instructions. To silly old Meowmie though, it looked
like two cats staring at a very ordinary shower stall with the kind of
awe and fascination most people only accord to the Grand Canyon. =o)
But thank you Jill for helping me realize what was REALLY happening.

Melissa

Old September 12th 04, 06:09 AM

Melissa Houle wrote:

Nina stood stretched up on her little hindlegs with
her forepaws on the rim of the tub and was staring INTO the tub

AWWWWWW! What a sweet image!

To silly old Meowmie though, it looked
like two cats staring at a very ordinary shower stall with the kind of
awe and fascination most people only accord to the Grand Canyon. =o)

That's hilarious! Well, apparently we have no idea what kind of amazing
things go on in our bathtubs.

Joyce

Old September 12th 04, 06:09 AM

Melissa Houle wrote:

Nina stood stretched up on her little hindlegs with
her forepaws on the rim of the tub and was staring INTO the tub

AWWWWWW! What a sweet image!

To silly old Meowmie though, it looked
like two cats staring at a very ordinary shower stall with the kind of
awe and fascination most people only accord to the Grand Canyon. =o)

That's hilarious! Well, apparently we have no idea what kind of amazing
things go on in our bathtubs.

Joyce

Red Dot Greeblings (Oliver's Story) Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 66 September 10th 04 03:24 PM
Greeblings Yowie Cat anecdotes 2 March 21st 04 01:39 AM
BW--The Bane of Greeblings Karen Cat anecdotes 4 November 12th 03 12:18 PM