Sugar has a bladder infection!

Old July 8th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Sugar has a bladder infection!

I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for months. It's
just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But finally today I took
her in and said "do every test you can think of" and that is what they
found. A rather nasty one. PPOOOOOOR BAAABY!!!!! Hopefully this course
of antibiotics will kill it. I sure hope so. The vet said she was an
"angel". It's also nice to know that everything else was perfect. I
feel very bad we didn't catch it before now.

Old July 8th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:09:36 -0500, Karen
yodeled:

I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for months. It's
just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But finally today I took
her in and said "do every test you can think of" and that is what they
found. A rather nasty one. PPOOOOOOR BAAABY!!!!! Hopefully this course
of antibiotics will kill it. I sure hope so. The vet said she was an
"angel". It's also nice to know that everything else was perfect. I
feel very bad we didn't catch it before now.

Owowowowow!

What is up with our RPCA kitties this summer?!! Does it seem like a
lot of our furry pals are under the weather? Purrs for Sugar, and for
all. I'm giving my healthy boys extra hugs.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 8th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Karen wrote:
I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for months. It's
just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But finally today I took
her in and said "do every test you can think of" and that is what they
found. A rather nasty one. PPOOOOOOR BAAABY!!!!! Hopefully this course
of antibiotics will kill it. I sure hope so. The vet said she was an
"angel". It's also nice to know that everything else was perfect. I
feel very bad we didn't catch it before now.

Purrs for Sugar to have a speedy recovery. Good thing you took her in
and asked for tests.
Rusty had a bladder infection some years ago and was on antibiotics for
a whole month. At the time he passed blood. Scared me to death. The vet
said he passed lots of blood when he underwent tests.

Winnie

Old July 8th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-08, Karen penned:
I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for months.
It's just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But finally today
I took her in and said "do every test you can think of" and that is
what they found. A rather nasty one. PPOOOOOOR BAAABY!!!!! Hopefully
this course of antibiotics will kill it. I sure hope so. The vet
said she was an "angel". It's also nice to know that everything else
was perfect. I feel very bad we didn't catch it before now.

Oooh. How painful. I hope the meds work, and fast!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 8th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Fri 07 Jul 2006 08:09:36p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:2006070719093675249%kchuplis@alltelnet):

I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for
months. It's just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But
finally today I took her in and said "do every test you can
think of" and that is what they found. A rather nasty one.
PPOOOOOOR BAAABY!!!!! Hopefully this course of antibiotics will
kill it. I sure hope so. The vet said she was an "angel". It's
also nice to know that everything else was perfect. I feel very
bad we didn't catch it before now.

Glad you caught it, Karen. Purrs for sweet Sugar.

--
Cheryl
Old July 8th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Karen wrote:
I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for months. It's
just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But finally today I took
her in and said "do every test you can think of" and that is what they
found. A rather nasty one. PPOOOOOOR BAAABY!!!!! Hopefully this course
of antibiotics will kill it. I sure hope so. The vet said she was an
"angel". It's also nice to know that everything else was perfect. I
feel very bad we didn't catch it before now.

Since it's been found, I hope that it'll finally make her feel better.
Purrs for your angel.

Old July 8th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Awww - poor baby. I hope that the antibioitics get her feeling right as
rain in short order. Antibiotics can kick in so quickly. Lots of purrs for
Sugar and for your frazzled nerves.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old July 8th 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:09:36 -0500, Karen
yodeled:

I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for months. It's
just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But finally today I took
her in and said "do every test you can think of" and that is what they
found.

Owowowowow!

What is up with our RPCA kitties this summer?!! Does it seem like a
lot of our furry pals are under the weather? Purrs for Sugar, and for

No kidding!

Purrs for healthy elimination,

Joyce
Old July 8th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Karen wrote:
I think this is what has been plaguing her off and on for months. It's
just she has never exhibited "classic" signs. But finally today I took
her in and said "do every test you can think of" and that is what
they found. A rather nasty one. PPOOOOOOR BAAABY!!!!! Hopefully this
course of antibiotics will kill it. I sure hope so. The vet said she
was an "angel". It's also nice to know that everything else was
perfect. I feel very bad we didn't catch it before now.

Purrs for Sugar. Now you know what's wrong it can be treated, I hope she
feels better soonest.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.