Purr request

Old October 28th 04, 08:40 PM
Julie Cook

Default Purr request

Could I get a personal purr or two? I'm soooo frustrated! I stupidly
attempted to install a demo program yesterday that ate my hard
drive...well at least most of it. The good news is I had a back up and I
was preparing to move from an older computer to a new one (office
system). I'm frustrated though because I can't get my old email
messages moved. I know its a matter of moving files from one location to
the next but it's not working and I'm frustrated. Maybe a calming purr
or two would help.

Thanks,
Julie

Old October 28th 04, 09:40 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:40:28 -0400, Julie Cook
yodeled:

Could I get a personal purr or two? I'm soooo frustrated! I stupidly
attempted to install a demo program yesterday that ate my hard
drive...well at least most of it. The good news is I had a back up and I
was preparing to move from an older computer to a new one (office
system). I'm frustrated though because I can't get my old email
messages moved. I know its a matter of moving files from one location to
the next but it's not working and I'm frustrated. Maybe a calming purr
or two would help.

Thanks,
Julie

techno-purrs on the way

Theresa

Old October 28th 04, 10:55 PM
Nan

wrote:

Could I get a personal purr or two? I'm soooo frustrated! I stupidly
attempted to install a demo program yesterday that ate my hard
drive...well at least most of it. The good news is I had a back up and I
was preparing to move from an older computer to a new one (office
system). I'm frustrated though because I can't get my old email
messages moved. I know its a matter of moving files from one location to
the next but it's not working and I'm frustrated. Maybe a calming purr
or two would help.

Thanks,
Julie

Calming purrs are on the way. I went through this last week and ended
up formatting the hard drive since the backup was missing some files.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! If I could have gotten online I'd have asked for
purrs, too.

{{{{{Julie}}}}}

Nan

Old October 28th 04, 11:10 PM
Victor Martinez

Julie Cook wrote:
the next but it's not working and I'm frustrated. Maybe a calming purr
or two would help.

Calming, techno-geek-purrs on the way.

--
Victor Martinez