Show of hands please

Old September 10th 04, 02:11 AM
CatNipped

Default Show of hands please

Taking a note from Jeff Foxworthy.

You know you're an ailurophile when...

.... you make more impulse buys in PetSmart than you do in Wal-Mart.
.... every cat within a 2 mile radius of your house comes to your yard for a
free "handout" every night.
.... people come to you to ask about any and all aspects of cat behavior
because they know you've read every book on the subject.
.... you dress in "fur" every day, even during the summer.
.... you can drink coffee (or any other liquid) containing kitten boogers or
kitty spit without batting an eyelash! ;
.... you have more cat trees in your house than you do arm chairs.
.... you would risk breaking your ankle rather than step on a kitty's tail.
.... your cats have more toys than your kids do.
.... you have delayed going to the bathroom to the point of pain because you
did not want to disturb the kitty in your lap.
.... every gift you receive at birthdays or holidays has a cat theme (pot
holders, brooches, necklaces, etc.) - and this makes you happy.
.... you allow a kitten to suck on your neck and then don't even lie to your
coworkers about how you got the hickie.

In tough financial times...

.... you will delay going to the doctor to the point of risking death, but as
soon as your kitty gets the sniffles you're at the vet's office frantic with
worry.
.... you eat beans for weeks at a time but your kitties still dine on their
expensive brand of cat food.
.... you will wear shoes till the soles give out, but you can't resist buying
just one more catnip mousie.

OK, I could go on for pages more, but I'd like to hear yours.....

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 04, 02:57 AM
Lois Reay

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

I got my hand up for most of those

.....you eat the *cheap* meat while the kitties get the expensive steak
(don't tell my husband!)
.....you know your vet better than you know your Doctor!

anymore

Old September 10th 04, 03:10 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:57:30 +1200, "Lois Reay"
wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

I've been known to drive across town on a nice day to come home for
lunch just so that the girls could come out and play for a few minutes
- even though it meant there wasn't enough to fix and eat lunch myself
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 10th 04, 04:44 AM
Yowie

wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

You pay $250 extra for a washing machine with a steel lid because you know
your cat will jump up there and you don't want him falling through a plastic
one and hurting himself.

Yowie