Ping Leo

Old June 6th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

Default Ping Leo

I wuz wunnering da sayme fing, Willow. LeO...RU eetink yetz?
Mosey, conserned fur yoo.

Leo diz is Willow againz, how iz u? R U eatink yetz?
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
I wood be happee tew go wiff yoo iffen yoo want mee. Iam wurried bowt LeO
anna Kenzie hoo haz ulso stopped eeting.
We luffs yoo n Kenzie n dunt want yoo tew be sik. No, yoo r owr frendz.
Mosey

ok ... hey sekatari fudz whuta think, whu shuld go? chester anna tv

Dat wood be great! Port on offur!!

LeO

Stormmee wrote:
hey leo, mayhapz da sekatari of fudz kuld senda delagashun to yourown
howzeta show yourself how ta eat too muc, err i meanz more, TV, for
hizsef anna chester da ingeztur
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Sat, 30 May 2009 19:26:17 -0700 (PDT), The
Porter Cats's nimble, little paws typed:

Since I cant see, she red all tha rpcc messages tu me. Fang yu all
so
so much! I can feel effurywon purreng for mee. I luff mew.
We luffs you too, Leo! Keep eetink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/30/2009 10:48:59 PM

Old June 7th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Leo, don make me port ofver dere in diz heatz. I wansta know how u is
doink. Willow worring about her familee member.

Old June 8th 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Ime stil not feeleng tuu guud. I jus doant feel like eeting. Mom had
trubble syringe feeding me tuu. Itz ben ruff arowun here lately.

LeO

Old June 8th 09, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Hang in dere, Leo, an try to eet. A kittee haz to eet. Wunce when I wudnt
eet, Meowmie getted me to eet by gittin owt sum sardeenz. Maybe yurown
meowmie kud try dat.

Sundance

Old June 8th 09, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh my poor fren. I will purr for you and dat whateffer happenz, u know u iz
luffed. I ported ofver to see u las nite but u was sleeping. We will purr
for da wonnerful hooman who cared for so manyh uf uz too. Willow with tears
as it sounds bad for Leo. She knows there is a circle for all humans and
kittens.

Old June 8th 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz still purrin fur yourownsefta eat, Trudi fur herown howze, as tiger
izunt talkin to anibodi today

Old June 8th 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we kuld port sum ofur, we haz lotz beclawz soft anna furry, well furry
moztli, seed them onna clearanze rack atta wally anna buyed a bunc... dey iz
a 4 oz kan, it uzuli cotz 68 centz butted soft anna furri sayed dey payed 16
cents, anna what soft likez iz dat itsa littl 4 oz can so none getz wazted,
itsa great valu brand... soft putsit inna bowl den mucnez it up wif herown
fingerz ta blend inna oil anna we eatz it all up... ifin hersef duzint munch
itsef up den we drinkz da oil anna playz wiffa fisheez, Trudi

Ping Dan Granby Cat community 6 February 5th 09 01:41 AM
Ping Dan M. Gandalf Cat community 8 December 3rd 08 11:04 PM
Ping Sam CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 April 8th 08 09:49 PM
*ping sam Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 February 18th 08 03:29 AM
Ping: Bev Pat Cat anecdotes 7 April 21st 06 04:18 AM