A cat forum. CatBanter

New Year

Old January 14th 20, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Judith Latham

Default New Year

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on January 28, 2020.

I was wondering how 2020 is treating friends here. I hope it's been ok so
far.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.
Old January 14th 20, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann Olds

On 1/14/2020 3:40 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
I was wondering how 2020 is treating friends here. I hope it's been ok so
far.

Judith

So far so good. Our weather has been warmer than usual so far but, snow
is expected this weekend. Over the past weekend temps were in the high 60's.

Ann