Card List sent out

Old November 9th 03, 09:30 PM
Tanada

Default Card List sent out

I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many
errors on it.

Pam S.
Old November 9th 03, 10:13 PM
Nan

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 21:30:39 GMT, Tanada
wrote:

I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many
errors on it.

Pam S.

I got my list. Thanks.

Nan

Old November 9th 03, 11:30 PM
Steve Touchstone

wrote:

I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many
errors on it.

Pam S.

Thanks, popped over and got my mail, and found it there waiting. BTW,
mo mistake with mine. Now, I guess I need to buy some cards - and
stamps ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 9th 03, 11:44 PM
Jeanne Hedge

wrote:

I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many
errors on it.

My copy has been received. Now, like Steve, I have to go buy holiday
cards!

I'm kind of looking forward to mailing these - it'll give the postal
clerks a workout, trying to figure out the postage needed ("This card
is going *where*?!") g

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

CompuServe Comics/Anime Forum via Your Browser
- IT'S FREE! -
*** http://go.compuserve.com/comic ***
Old November 10th 03, 01:19 AM
Victor Martinez

Tanada wrote:
I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many

Hmmm.... I don't think I got it. Which email did you use?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 10th 03, 01:27 AM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received
it by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too
many errors on it.

Pam S.

Got it! Just have to plan for some international postage!

Jill & Persia

Old November 10th 03, 01:51 AM
Samuel Kitten

Tanada wrote:
I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many
errors on it.

Pam S.

I think I made a booboo in my e-mail to you. The cat's names here are
Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and Samuel

Dan

Old November 10th 03, 02:38 AM
Lucy's Mom

List received...Thanks! Lucy, Eric, and I love looking at all the
cards!!! And I'm strange, perhaps, but I even enjoy signing and
sending them...

Looking forward to this season....

Old November 10th 03, 03:53 AM
Yowie

"Tanada" wrote in message
I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many
errors on it.

It arrived here safely. I love this card swap!

Yowie

Old November 10th 03, 04:09 AM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

Tanada wrote:
I emailed out the card list this afternoon. If you haven't received it
by Monday, Please let me know. I'm hoping that I didn't make too many

Hmmm.... I don't think I got it. Which email did you use?

I used as the addy to send it to. Was I
wrong? If so please let me know and I'll send it to whatever address
you send me.

Pam S.