God Hates Me :

Old April 2nd 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default God Hates Me :

I finally found a little extra money to vet Garvin. I finally got Ben
receptive (partially, at least) to the idea of spending that extra money on
Garvin.

We woke up this morning to find the ceiling in the guest bedroom had caved
in. Apparently the A/C unit in the attic has frozen up and overflowed
causing the ceiling collapse and soaking the carpet on the second floor of
the house.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 2nd 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
I finally found a little extra money to vet Garvin. I finally got Ben
receptive (partially, at least) to the idea of spending that extra
money on Garvin.

We woke up this morning to find the ceiling in the guest bedroom had
caved in. Apparently the A/C unit in the attic has frozen up and
overflowed causing the ceiling collapse and soaking the carpet on the
second floor of the house.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh no! What a mess. Will your homeowners insurance cover it?

Jill
Old April 2nd 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Apr 2, 7:53*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
I finally found a little extra money to vet Garvin. *I finally got Ben
receptive (partially, at least) to the idea of spending that extra money on
Garvin.

We woke up this morning to find the ceiling in the guest bedroom had caved
in. *Apparently the A/C unit in the attic has frozen up and overflowed
causing the ceiling collapse and soaking the carpet on the second floor of
the house.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters hehttp://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Oh nooooo!! Surely your homeowners' insurance will pay out on that.
(But if
your policy is like ours, we have a large deductible just so we can
get the
premiums down to an affordable rate).
Even aside from the $$$$, I'm sorry you have to go through the hassle
of
getting things fixed.

Sherry
Old April 2nd 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
CatNipped wrote:
I finally found a little extra money to vet Garvin. I finally got Ben
receptive (partially, at least) to the idea of spending that extra
money on Garvin.

We woke up this morning to find the ceiling in the guest bedroom had
caved in. Apparently the A/C unit in the attic has frozen up and
overflowed causing the ceiling collapse and soaking the carpet on the
second floor of the house.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh no! What a mess. Will your homeowners insurance cover it?

Jill

Yeah, with a $5,000 deductible! SIGH

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 2nd 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

CatNipped wrote:

We woke up this morning to find the ceiling in the guest bedroom had caved
in. Apparently the A/C unit in the attic has frozen up and overflowed
causing the ceiling collapse and soaking the carpet on the second floor of
the house.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

when did you shoot the albatross?

Not nice- is that going to be expensive or are you covered?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 2nd 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
[...]

Yep, as I just told Sherry, we have a $5,000 deductible. I'm ready to just
pull the carpet up even if we have to live with bare plywood floors - the
carpet has to be from the original build in 1974, it's so grungy (this was
the "fixer-upper" we bought and closed on 2 weeks before I lost my job and
had to take one at half the pay - so obviously it never got fixed). Oh
well, such is life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 2nd 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:53:33 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

I finally found a little extra money to vet Garvin. I finally got Ben
receptive (partially, at least) to the idea of spending that extra money on
Garvin.

We woke up this morning to find the ceiling in the guest bedroom had caved
in. Apparently the A/C unit in the attic has frozen up and overflowed
causing the ceiling collapse and soaking the carpet on the second floor of
the house.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

It sounds like the Universe is trying to play with Lori's head. How about
we all help out a little? I do believe that she and Ben have more than
enough financial issues to deal with right now.

Victor, would you be willing to serve as Paypal recipient for Catnipped's
benefit? I'd be glad to chip in a bit to help get the Oring Stripey Guy
taken care of.

Old April 2nd 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Seems most insurance, to be able to afford it, has such high deductibles. I
had medical insurance that started out at $400.00 a month, with a three
thousand deductible. Never used it for 20 years, it is now up six hundred
fifty a month. Had to give it up this winter. Medicate hurry.

House insurance the same way. Still have it but, it is at this point,
basically useless and am just donating.

Old April 2nd 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
22brix

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
[...]

I would like to help, too.

Bonnie

my cat hates you Lynne Cat health & behaviour 3 February 22nd 07 03:18 AM
Angie hates me Adam Cat community 15 September 22nd 06 05:34 PM
Help! My husband's cat hates me! MaryLyon Cat health & behaviour 54 November 22nd 05 05:34 AM
Help! My cat hates my fiance Brandon Burch via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 18 February 28th 05 03:54 AM
cat hates baby Karen Chuplis Cat health & behaviour 45 January 6th 05 01:12 AM