Prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge

Old August 9th 10, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut[_2_]

Default Prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge

Request prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge
please.

About 2 years ago mother-in-law took in a stray adult male cat. Last
winter it bit her boy.

Earlier last week my 79 year old mother-in-law fed it and was walking
away when it launched into her leg and really bit her in 2 spots. She
has been in the hospital now for 5 days on an intravenus and
antibiotics and her leg is swelled and infected and the first couple
days her temp was up. It is finally draining today and they did an
MRI to see if the cat hit the bone for whatever reason.

The cat was put down which I do not know if I agree with but it is
done so purrs for it on his trip to the bridge please.

TIA

Old August 9th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"kraut"

Request prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge
please.

About 2 years ago mother-in-law took in a stray adult male cat. Last
winter it bit her boy.

Earlier last week my 79 year old mother-in-law fed it and was walking
away when it launched into her leg and really bit her in 2 spots. She
has been in the hospital now for 5 days on an intravenus and
antibiotics and her leg is swelled and infected and the first couple
days her temp was up. It is finally draining today and they did an
MRI to see if the cat hit the bone for whatever reason.

The cat was put down which I do not know if I agree with but it is
done so purrs for it on his trip to the bridge please.

TIA

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.
Purrs and prayers lovingly sent for your mother in law to heal quickly.
and and the kitty too for his safe trip to the Bridge.
Bless her kind heart for taking care of the poor kitty..
Love
Kyla

Old August 9th 10, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for all concerned.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Old August 9th 10, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

kraut wrote:

Request prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge
please.

About 2 years ago mother-in-law took in a stray adult male cat. Last
winter it bit her boy.

Earlier last week my 79 year old mother-in-law fed it and was walking
away when it launched into her leg and really bit her in 2 spots. She
has been in the hospital now for 5 days on an intravenus and
antibiotics and her leg is swelled and infected and the first couple
days her temp was up. It is finally draining today and they did an
MRI to see if the cat hit the bone for whatever reason.

The cat was put down which I do not know if I agree with but it is
done so purrs for it on his trip to the bridge please.

Your poor MIL. I hope they do a necropsy to make sure there's no
rabies.

Purrs for her and for the kitty.

Joyce

--
Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this
anger!" This rarely works, but talking to yourself in public will
Old August 9th 10, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

kraut wrote:

Request prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge
please.

About 2 years ago mother-in-law took in a stray adult male cat. Last
winter it bit her boy.

Earlier last week my 79 year old mother-in-law fed it and was walking
away when it launched into her leg and really bit her in 2 spots. She
has been in the hospital now for 5 days on an intravenus and
antibiotics and her leg is swelled and infected and the first couple
days her temp was up. It is finally draining today and they did an
MRI to see if the cat hit the bone for whatever reason.

The cat was put down which I do not know if I agree with but it is
done so purrs for it on his trip to the bridge please.

TIA

Purrs on the way.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 9th 10, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 8, 11:42*pm, kraut wrote:
Request prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge
please.

About 2 years ago mother-in-law took in a stray adult male cat. *Last
winter it bit her boy.

Earlier last week my 79 year old *mother-in-law fed it and was walking
away when it launched into her leg and really bit her in 2 spots. *She
has been in the hospital now for 5 days on an intravenus and
antibiotics and her leg is swelled and infected and the first couple
days her temp was up. *It is finally draining today and they did an
MRI to see if the cat hit the bone for whatever reason.

The cat was put down which I do not know if I agree with but it is
done so purrs for it on his trip to the bridge please.

Purrs for your mother-in-law, whose good deed did not work out as well
as it might have. And purrs for the misguided and hostile kitty that
the Mother straighten him out when he gets to the Brij and that he be
allowed to return, healed, to a more peaceful life in whatever from he
takes next.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 9th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

will pray for MIl, and as to the pts, my cat MH was a snip short of pts, he
attacked me for no apparent reason on the back of the leg, visioucs to the
point i thought he might be having a ceizure, then two week later he
attacked the dh on the hand... we had brought him for a check in between and
showed vet... when he bit dh vet said only thing she might do before pts was
snip, in mh's case it seems to have worked, but it has stopped me rehoming
him which was the original plan, if the cat had already been desexed and did
this a second time i am afraid pts is what i would opt for, damage to
others, animal or human especially unprovoked and without warning is not
safe, Lee

Old August 9th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut[_2_]

Yes the cat was nuetered when she first took it in as all her cats
are.

Over time she has taken in a total of 17 cats and has 10 left after
finding homes for some. In fact one of my 5 came from her.

I myself might have just let him be an outdoor only cat since see
lives on a back country road that gets little traffic and has 80 acres
with 2 BIG barns on it but it was not my call.

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:10:50 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

will pray for MIl, and as to the pts, my cat MH was a snip short of pts, he
attacked me for no apparent reason on the back of the leg, visioucs to the
point i thought he might be having a ceizure, then two week later he
attacked the dh on the hand... we had brought him for a check in between and
showed vet... when he bit dh vet said only thing she might do before pts was
snip, in mh's case it seems to have worked, but it has stopped me rehoming
him which was the original plan, if the cat had already been desexed and did
this a second time i am afraid pts is what i would opt for, damage to
others, animal or human especially unprovoked and without warning is not
safe, Lee
.. .