Xolxo at TED

Old July 13th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Xolxo at TED

Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning,
so we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you
guys know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always
risky and Xoxo is no spring chicken.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning, so
we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you guys
know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always risky and
Xoxo is no spring chicken.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Purrs will be there when needed. Lindy, at 14, went through her dental
cleaning and had a tooth or two pulled a few months ago, and came through
with flying colors.

Joy

Old July 13th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Victor Martinez"
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning, so
we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you guys
know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always risky and
Xoxo is no spring chicken.

PUUUUUUUURRS lovingly sent for all to go well. Please keep us posted.
Hug
Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results
on Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all
kinds of labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he
was poked and prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a
dental cleaning, so we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is
in. We'll let you guys know so we can get some purrs at that time,
anesthesia is always risky and Xoxo is no spring chicken.

Purrs for Xoxo.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 13th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 12, 6:28*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning,
so we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you
guys know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always
risky and Xoxo is no spring chicken.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Victor, hope Xoxo's bloodwork comes back fine. How old is he now?
I always balk at the dental cleanings too, even though I know it's
more dangerous
to their health NOT to have it done. Yoda always comes through fine.
I'm just
amazed at 15 that they haven't had to extract any yet.
Sherry
Old July 13th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Xoxo at TED

Sherry wrote:
Victor, hope Xoxo's bloodwork comes back fine. How old is he now?

We think he's around 11 years old.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning, so
we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you guys
know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always risky and
Xoxo is no spring chicken.

We got nothin' but purrs around here for Xoxo.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 13th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning, so
we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you guys
know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always risky and
Xoxo is no spring chicken.

Coming in late, Victor, but here none the less. Purrs for Xoxo and for his
worried Paws. Please keep us informed.

Pam S

Old July 14th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Victor Martinez wrote:
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good the entire time, even though he was poked and
prodded. The bad news is that he needs to go in for a dental cleaning,
so we'll have to schedule that once the labwork is in. We'll let you
guys know so we can get some purrs at that time, anesthesia is always
risky and Xoxo is no spring chicken.

Hope the bloodwork turns out OK. Outside of the impending dental
attention, is he OK? Hope so.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe