Mega Colon In Cats

Old May 19th 07, 04:24 AM
[email protected] slubutt@gmail.com is offline
Junior Member

Smile Mega Colon In Cats

I have a 3 year old cat with mega colon. We have done everything the vet has suggested (special food, cisapride, lactulouse, pumpkin).
Yet he had to go to the vet 2 times last week & it cost me over $500. Has anyone had a mega colon cat that has had the subtotal colectomy surgery. If so, how did the cat do & what was the cost.
Thanks