Tater head

Old July 3rd 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Tater head

jmcquown wrote:

LOL Obviously he's not on a low-carb diet! Persia loves potatoes but
usually only if they're fried or drenched in butter. And she's never
hauled one off before! So Caliban has her beat Give that tater-head
a few scritches for me.

Scritches distributed. He looks so funny when he is stealing something,
I can't help myself. But how can I discipline him when I'm ROFLing?

Old July 3rd 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

"Marina" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

LOL Obviously he's not on a low-carb diet! Persia loves potatoes but
usually only if they're fried or drenched in butter. And she's never
hauled one off before! So Caliban has her beat Give that tater-head
a few scritches for me.

Scritches distributed. He looks so funny when he is stealing something, I
can't help myself. But how can I discipline him when I'm ROFLing?

That's for sure. He is a character that cat.
Charleen

Old July 3rd 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Give him the 'tater later, after he maybe forgot he stole it.
"Marina" wrote in message
Shiral wrote:

Hey, the heist is half the fun! =o) LOL I wonder if he thought the
prize was worth the daring, but of course, he'd never admit it if he
didn't.

He loves potato. He was happily munching away on it, and he was not happy
at all when I took it away from him. Maybe I should have let him have it.
There's no need for such a strict diet any more. But I don't want to
reward his thieving.

Give that naughty potato thief an ear scritch from me, and
tell him Nin and Francesca admire his great daring. They still both
think he's a mighty handsome devil.

I gave him the scritch and I told him two cat ladies in California
(right?) luuurrve him.

Old July 4th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Last night, I boiled a big pot of new potatoes... [snip]

Then I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Caliban jumping down from the
counter with that 'I stole something and Meowmie didn't notice' scamper.
I thought, 'but I hid the bread. It was too big for him to carry it
away, anyway.'

I ran after him into the corner, where he was huddling over his loot
while scarfing it down. A big plain boiled potato. And he was soooo
proud. The scamp!

LOL, I would like to have seen that! What a character.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old July 4th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Granby wrote:
Give him the 'tater later, after he maybe forgot he stole it.

That's an idea, if I can hide it so he doesn't find it and steal it
again.

Old July 5th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Marina wrote:
Last night, I boiled a big pot of new potatoes, some to eat hot, some to
make a salad for lunch. snip
I ran after him into the corner, where he was huddling over his loot
while scarfing it down. A big plain boiled potato. And he was soooo
proud. The scamp!

Thanks for the laugh!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek