Pirate Cat Voyage Update #5

Old September 9th 03, 04:57 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?

Allegra, Chief Ballast

P.S. When and where is our next destination?

Allegra, you need to get my paw to rub your tummy. He does *great* tummy
rubs... purrrrrrrrrr

Samuel R Kitten

Old September 12th 03, 11:13 PM
Adam

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?
Allegra, Chief Ballast

My Mom gives great tummy rubs!

Felix, proud of how well trained his slave is

Kin I have one pleeze?

Allegra

Old September 12th 03, 11:15 PM
Adam

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?

Allegra, Chief Ballast

P.S. When and where is our next destination?

The blonde wench gives GOOD belly rubs. I'll send her on over. We
should be in Thailand by the next weekend. That would be the 20th,
according to the fat wench. I'm looking forward to meeting Vino, the
temple cats (although I hear they're snooty) and trying out this Thai
Chicken stuff. Then we go on to the next phase of our trip. Melbourne
Austrailia. That's where my dainty little cabin girl lives with her two
statue cats, Meowmies Mia and Flippy, and the evil Tiffany. We'll get
there, rescue her, sing to Dot Gercke, and party for a weekend. then
we'll sail to Woolagong, which is near Sydney and learn from the Pro,
himself. The great Mr. Smoggleberry will give us a lecture on b*st*rd
cat tricks. I can hardly wait.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who's wishing he had a scuba suit for the current
phase in underwater hunting

That sounds like fun! What kind of fish do they make in Thailand? I like
fish.

Allegra, Chief Ballast

P.S. I thought Woolagong was a tennis player???
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 13th 03, 03:51 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Adam" had some very interesting things to
say about Pirate Cat Voyage Update #5:

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?
Allegra, Chief Ballast

My Mom gives great tummy rubs!
Felix, proud of how well trained his slave is

Kin I have one pleeze?
Allegra

Sure, Allegra. Just come on over in reach. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old September 19th 03, 03:30 AM
Adam

My Mom gives great tummy rubs!
Felix, proud of how well trained his slave is
Kin I have one pleeze?
Allegra
Sure, Allegra. Just come on over in reach. :-)

clomp clomp clomp flop down purrpurrpurr purrpurrpurr purrpurrpurr
Allegra

[rub rub rub] [other hand scritching chin and head]

Seanette Blaylock

uppper leg rises to allow better rubbing of belly
[this maneuver is called an Allegra leg roll]
purrpurrpurr purrpurrpurr purrpurrpurr