Food Question (please read, then killfile the troll)

Old February 16th 04, 04:54 PM
GAUBSTER2

Default Food Question (please read, then killfile the troll)

From: Laura R.

I neither particularly like nor desire children, which means that I
am very fortunate not to have them. There is absolutely nothing about
your life that will ever inspire envy in me, you bitter, sagging
frump.

People w/o children usually respond to other people in the manner in which you
did. Why are you so bitter and angry? As for "fortunate", it doesn't just
"happen" to you, you have to make a decision to "have" them. I'm glad someone
such as you DOESN'T have children....as nasty and rude as you've been on this
entire ng, I wouldn't want an impressionable little one growing up thinking
it's okay to treat others the way that you do.

Old February 16th 04, 05:40 PM
Cathy Friedmann

From: Laura R.

I neither particularly like nor desire children, which means that I
am very fortunate not to have them. There is absolutely nothing about
your life that will ever inspire envy in me, you bitter, sagging
frump.

People w/o children usually respond to other people in the manner in which

you
did. Why are you so bitter and angry?

Could it have to do w/ the fact that some people who have kids through
choice, assume that all females *must* desire them, & that to live a life
sans kids must fruitless, in more ways than one?? That the woman is not
fulfilling her obligation here on earth? Arghhhhh.

As for "fortunate", it doesn't just
"happen" to you, you have to make a decision to "have" them.

Unfortunately, it does sometimes just "happen". Ever hear of BC that
failed? Or the lack of using BC, for whatever reason (not the subconscious
wish to get pregnant, either)?

Cathy

--
"When it's not too hot, not too cold