Food Question

Old February 15th 04, 06:32 AM
C.T.

So give names, Laura......I'm dying of curiosity and I'm sure others here
are as well. If you are going to make a post such as this.....don't leave
us hanging, especially since you posted 7 links.........IMHO.........****
stirrer.........do they have a link for someone like that? : )

Christina

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
Gee, I can think of somebody who fits these:

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame21.html
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame46.html
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame47.html
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame57.html
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame61.html
This one in particular:
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame63.html
and this:
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame78.html

Heh.

Laura

Test post. [checking out new headers] I'll have to click those tomorrow

and
fnd me. lol
--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II

Old February 15th 04, 06:41 AM
GAUBSTER2

Which is all that matters, in the long run. I wonder if Hill's knows
what an ass he's made himself out to be, and how poorly that reflects
on them. He's probably done more to negatively impact the sales of
their food with his lack of professionalism than any other factoid
posted about it...

Interestingly enough, he hasn't given anything but honest information and facts
to back it up. Since that isn't "politically correct" on this ng, he gets
flamed for it. Go figure.

Old February 15th 04, 09:02 AM
C.T.

I'm sure he/she would be interested in knowing who you are referring to.
#63, any comments?

Chris

Old February 15th 04, 09:02 AM
C.T.

I'm sure he/she would be interested in knowing who you are referring to.
#63, any comments?

Chris

Old February 15th 04, 06:43 PM
-L.

"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" wrote in message ...
"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message

I must've missed those posts. Or else they were benign compared w/

others!
I, for one, just do not associate nastily worded posts w/ you!

I don't usually swear at or insult people. My nasty posts are filled more
with sarcasm and "I'm smarter than you, and you're going to know I'm smarter
than you"-comments so they don't always appear nasty on the surface :-).

On Usenet, there usually is at least one exception in this regard - one
comes across a really wide spectrum of people. ;-)

So true! And that's what makes it fun!

I used to want to do a sociological study on Usenet groups. I think it
would be fascinating! The closest I've found to something like that is at
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html . I think I'd be
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame55.html though I'd like to think I'm
really http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame82.html :-).

rona

Very cute!! Thanks for posting those again, whomever did. I haven't
seen those in years!

-L.

Old February 16th 04, 05:13 AM
C.T.

Yeah right which is why you responded all day long to other posts regarding
me......

Please.

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:02:15 -0600, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
C.T. ) said,
I'm sure he/she would be interested in knowing who you are referring to.
#63, any comments?

Jeezus, but you are a pointless bitch, as I see from your latest
round of worthless whining. Again into the killfile under your new
"name" you go.

Laura
--
Let us be thankful for fools. But for them the rest of us could not
succeed.