Help

Old November 26th 04, 04:56 AM
Sue Siljee via CatKB.com

Default Help

My Aunt recently passed away and left 6 cats behind. Three are socialized and three are ferrel's (1 is about to have a litter any day). Does anyone know of any Rescue centers that will take all 6 cat's. We are looking to have them adopted out if possible or to live their lives in a safe environment for their life. There are no family members willing to be foster families. I live in Passaic/Bergen County NJ. Please send info ASAP since they will be euthinized shortly. Their ages range from 2-14. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Sue

Old November 26th 04, 01:46 PM
Wendy

"Sue Siljee via CatKB.com" wrote in message
My Aunt recently passed away and left 6 cats behind. Three are socialized

and three are ferrel's (1 is about to have a litter any day). Does anyone
know of any Rescue centers that will take all 6 cat's. We are looking to
have them adopted out if possible or to live their lives in a safe
environment for their life. There are no family members willing to be foster
families. I live in Passaic/Bergen County NJ. Please send info ASAP since
they will be euthinized shortly. Their ages range from 2-14. Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks, Sue

Go to petfinder.com and do a search for rescue groups or shelters in your
area and call around.