Hey....!! What Happened?

Old January 12th 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Nice Mean Man

Default Hey....!! What Happened?

What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....

The Nice Mean Man Ben Lurking
Old January 13th 10, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....

Don't knock those liberal women. They sure were good company for me back in
the 60's and 70's when I was living and working in San Francisco. And, when
it was time to break it off, all I had to do was let them know how
conservative I really was.......Ah, those were the good old days.....:^)

Old January 13th 10, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kathy

Bill Graham wrote:

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....

Don't knock those liberal women. They sure were good company for me back
in the 60's and 70's when I was living and working in San Francisco.
And, when it was time to break it off, all I had to do was let them know
how conservative I really was.......Ah, those were the good old
days.....:^)

So you just used them? Typical selfish conservative behavior.

Kathy
Old January 14th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

"Kathy" wrote in message
Bill Graham wrote:

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
What happened to all of those nutty liberal women who used to post
here? I haven't been in here in a coon's age so I don't know. They
sure hated anyone with an opposite point of view, though. Brother.....

Don't knock those liberal women. They sure were good company for me back
in the 60's and 70's when I was living and working in San Francisco. And,
when it was time to break it off, all I had to do was let them know how
conservative I really was.......Ah, those were the good old days.....:^)

So you just used them? Typical selfish conservative behavior.

Kathy

Yes.....But its typical male behavior, isn't it? Especially at the age I was
back in the 60's......And, don't forget, everything I knew about women I
learned........from women........