new yearz pwanz

Old January 3rd 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default new yearz pwanz

LL Gramby iz writink diz venture in hooman speak for her grandkidz U kan
haff da last wurds to be putted at da end if u haz a new yearz messaje for
da kommunitee. Piglett thinking this is only right.

"Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before."

U kin kwote me.

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 3rd 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

mai mom gitz boff hawt n kold n hur haz uh fryoid problim, dat maykes hur
hawt. n hur getz nite swetz tew frum da ol laddee minnopawz fingy.
mrrrrrrrrt Luvz, Mosey

da gud thing bowt soft bein so warm iz dat she iz nizeta sniggulez wif, da
bad thing iz dat she openz da winnerz fur no rezun atall sumtimez, Trudi

"Booker" Ar hole houze is pakin rite now. Weze rilly reddy fur a warm
bacation.

We fink ar meowmie haz doze hotflash fingies. She duz da kitty toss in da
middle of da nite an we alls go flyin an she sez shez hot hot hot. An she
iz. Itz eifer da Graves or da change, not sure witch.

Booker

On 12/28/2010 8:26 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
owrz soft iz purtee stingee wiffa heater thingys, she is efin stingee in
dis
itti bitti kumpurtmint, where dey providez itsef... she sayed itz beclawz
she is hot blooded, I think itz becauze she is hot flashed, snickerz...

iz yourown hoze coming?

dat cold box thingz iza blessing, ceptim we wulda rafer it been bigger so
more of uses kuld be der... diz kumpirtmint haza blower vent thingyz inna
ceelin, diz makez uses all krangkee.

Trudi
wrote in message
Ize wantz to go. Sittin in front of da foodboxthingie iz gettin old. Itz
da only warm place in da houze wen da mizerz dont turn da
heatinghousethingie on.

Booker

On 12/28/2010 4:22 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
Trudi wakez furm a nap she tellz mosey anna meowie she must go home...

after porting home she is sitting still thinking about how beri kowlde
it
iz, she remfurz herown catversation with willow who also hatez da
kowlde...
I iz NOTTED stayin in diz kowlde, I iza kittee, I kan go anewreeerez..
itz
summertimez inna 'strailia, I iz gowinder...

callz willow onna catilite phone... willow i iz gowinta 'strailia...
duz
ursef wantsa go... anna ifin ursef duz ursef kan efin pikda pwaze, i
thinkz
we shuld go anna pwanna partee fur new yerz efe, it juzt hasta be
beetter
dan diz horrible cowlde...

Trudi, pakin herown bagz

Old January 3rd 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

LL Gramby iz writink diz venture in hooman speak for her grandkidz U kan
haff da last wurds to be putted at da end if u haz a new yearz messaje for
da kommunitee. Piglett thinking this is only right.

r maybe

"Gud werk evrykitty!"

L.

Old January 4th 11, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Miss Louise, I would be honored if you'd attend mine SOC Party. It'll
start on January 31, mine tenth purrday.

Respectfully meowed with full credentials,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Age 9

Fangu 4 honor but wil b bizy w/retreat. Hapi Purday!

Louise
Old January 4th 11, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 19:59:35 -0500, Adam wrote:

Miss Louise, I would be honored if you'd attend mine SOC Party. It'll
start on January 31, mine tenth purrday.

Respectfully meowed with full credentials,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Age 9

Fangu 4 honor but wil b bizy w/retreat. Hapi Purday!

Louise

i heeerd there is flodds in austria were yew are. is fish in da
flodds? i am hungri.
sekritari of fudz beauty
Old January 4th 11, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

i heeerd there is flodds in austria were yew are. is fish in da
flodds? i am hungri.
sekritari of fudz beauty

No flud, no fish.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today...ralia+ASXX0091