Baby, House of Koster - October 1996 - October 1, 2007

Old October 1st 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan Koster

Default Baby, House of Koster - October 1996 - October 1, 2007

posted & mailed
Sadly, we have a nayme to add tu da lizt diz yeer. In a littul lezz den an
hower, ourz Baby will be gowin tu da Bridj wif da hewp uf TED Catherine.
Diz waz a brief an uneggspekted illnuss.

She will be joynin ourz Munchkin (RB 1999), Poppacat (RB 2003) and Junior
(RB 2006), along wif awl uf ourz uffur frenz whu haf gone befur.

- Cinni, Cookie, an Bitsy

Old October 1st 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:54:41 -0700, Joan Koster wrote:

posted & mailed
Sadly, we have a nayme to add tu da lizt diz yeer. In a littul lezz den an
hower, ourz Baby will be gowin tu da Bridj wif da hewp uf TED Catherine.
Diz waz a brief an uneggspekted illnuss.

She will be joynin ourz Munchkin (RB 1999), Poppacat (RB 2003) and Junior
(RB 2006), along wif awl uf ourz uffur frenz whu haf gone befur.

- Cinni, Cookie, an Bitsy

We are very sorry to hear this. Our whole clowder will be purring for your
hearts to heal, and for Baby's journey to the Bridge to be a peaceful one.

Amelia
Old October 1st 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

allofus herez are sorri to hear bout dis. We is lightin a kandle and
sending purrs for da trip to da bridge and for da hoomans left behind.

Old October 1st 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:54:41 -0700, Joan Koster wrote:

posted & mailed
Sadly, we have a nayme to add tu da lizt diz yeer. In a littul lezz den an
hower, ourz Baby will be gowin tu da Bridj wif da hewp uf TED Catherine.
Diz waz a brief an uneggspekted illnuss.

She will be joynin ourz Munchkin (RB 1999), Poppacat (RB 2003) and Junior
(RB 2006), along wif awl uf ourz uffur frenz whu haf gone befur.

- Cinni, Cookie, an Bitsy

"...Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..." MLB
Old October 1st 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu awl. She went in peace, an wuz purring for Meowmie befur she
left.

We will purrpare a tribute fur da Ball diz yeer, for bof Baby an fur
Junior whu went tu da Bridj last yeer. We did not do a tribute fur
him at dat time, altho his nayme wuz called. Da timing wuz wrong, but
diz yeer we will attend da Ball.

Cinni, Bitsy, an Cookie

Old October 1st 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

So sorry to hear this. Purrs for Baby and for her family...

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin
Old October 2nd 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Monday 01 October 2007 11:54, Joan Koster wrote:

posted & mailed
Sadly, we have a nayme to add tu da lizt diz yeer. In a littul lezz
den an hower, ourz Baby will be gowin tu da Bridj wif da hewp uf TED
Catherine. Diz waz a brief an uneggspekted illnuss.

She will be joynin ourz Munchkin (RB 1999), Poppacat (RB 2003) and
Junior (RB 2006), along wif awl uf ourz uffur frenz whu haf gone
befur.

- Cinni, Cookie, an Bitsy

Many purrrz frum owr house to yours. None of us is alone and we
puuurrrray that the trip will be an easy one fur Munchkin. May Bast
bless.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred
Old October 2nd 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

posted & mailed
Sadly, we have a nayme to add tu da lizt diz yeer. In a littul lezz den an
hower, ourz Baby will be gowin tu da Bridj wif da hewp uf TED Catherine.
Diz waz a brief an uneggspekted illnuss.

She will be joynin ourz Munchkin (RB 1999), Poppacat (RB 2003) and Junior
(RB 2006), along wif awl uf ourz uffur frenz whu haf gone befur.

- Cinni, Cookie, an Bitsy

Love and purrs from Beauty and Cinder.

Old October 2nd 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

wrote:

posted & mailed
Sadly, we have a nayme to add tu da lizt diz yeer. In a littul lezz den an
hower, ourz Baby will be gowin tu da Bridj wif da hewp uf TED Catherine.
Diz waz a brief an uneggspekted illnuss.

She will be joynin ourz Munchkin (RB 1999), Poppacat (RB 2003) and Junior
(RB 2006), along wif awl uf ourz uffur frenz whu haf gone befur.

- Cinni, Cookie, an Bitsy

I am very, very sorry to hear that Baby has to go to the Bridge.

I have lit a candle, to help light her way, and am sending purrs for the
grieving humans left behind.

Baby will be seeing my 2 RB kitties, Lucky, and Blizzard.