The adventure - east coast kitties?

Old November 26th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Just a couple more west coast stops - The adventure - east coast kitties?

We needz Ranger Kitty in one of dem ninjz suitz. He kan move fasterz den
any ofusez.We kin helpz Piglet openz da doorz and den himself kin passz all
da funz out to usez. Piglet knowz how ta turn on da mikrowaif to thawz it
all outz soez we kin eat itz allz. WooToo, iz yourownself homez yetz? Der
is lotz of fudz yourownselfz would likez.
"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
Sebastian puts on hiz ninja sewt...

"Granby" wrote in message
I knowz dat. Her used tosleep lik a log ut now her dozent. Dat paperz
bag waz funn but herslef frowed itself in da trash. Me or Willow ould
getz init and da offer one would jump in da bag!.
"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
weer gonna hafta be reeeeli kwiet O.T.

"Granby" wrote in message
maybbeee, her jus made free kinds of soupz for da monfth and dat
turkeybird and sum seazoned taco meetz ooohhhh anna tow packigez of
meatballz dat I realli likez. O. T. excitred that help may come. (I
better not hear an odd noise in the night of I may go billestic! Am
uneasy sometimes since Scooter isn't here. Amazing how much noise two
cats playing in a paper sack can make, especially when you are half
asleep. Don't even know where they found the sack!!)
"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
Wut if we gottid a bunch ov katz tugeffur, den du yoo fink we cud opin
dat freezer?

Sebastian, effur hopeful

"Granby" wrote in message
Hi diz iz O. T. I fankgz da fluffykatz.
Da gramby ruined our turkeybird by addink all dat stuffz toit. Den
her kooked some nboodlez and putted all da restz indat. Piglet kan
openez da frig but nodst da freezer so we iz out of luk!!!!
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

sinze mine hoominz haz been deliqwint i iz not qwit sure where we
iz, iz we
at sbastinz or beauty'z howze? Tiger

We iz currently at Beauty's house, enjoyin a FluffyKitz Fangsgifing
dinner wif turkeybird and roast beast an sooven an sammonfishies and
stuffz.

Sammy

Old November 26th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

We needz Ranger Kitty in one of dem ninjz suitz. He kan move fasterz den
any ofusez.We kin helpz Piglet openz da doorz and den himself kin passz all
da funz out to usez. Piglet knowz how ta turn on da mikrowaif to thawz it
all outz soez we kin eat itz allz. WooToo, iz yourownself homez yetz? Der
is lotz of fudz yourownselfz would likez.

[Ranger leaps into the room dressed in a black Ninja suit, but with the
head sash pulled down over his eyes so that he can't see anything.
Sebastian helps Ranger adjust his clothes.]

Hows about we 'ports into da freezer den kwiet-like 'port all da food
back out again?

Ranger
Old November 26th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

We needz Ranger Kitty in one of dem ninjz suitz. He kan move fasterz den
any ofusez.We kin helpz Piglet openz da doorz and den himself kin passz
all
da funz out to usez. Piglet knowz how ta turn on da mikrowaif to thawz
it
all outz soez we kin eat itz allz. WooToo, iz yourownself homez yetz?
Der
is lotz of fudz yourownselfz would likez.

[Ranger leaps into the room dressed in a black Ninja suit, but with the
head sash pulled down over his eyes so that he can't see anything.
Sebastian helps Ranger adjust his clothes.]

Hows about we 'ports into da freezer den kwiet-like 'port all da food
back out again?

Ranger

Oh datz a grate ideerment! I don fink we kin get ani kwieter dan dat! Da
Granby wont heer a fing.

Sebastian