What is it with kitty's belly that makes her attack?

Old September 23rd 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default What is it with kitty's belly that makes her attack?

"Lynne" wrote in message
. 97.142...
on Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:41:42 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

Too effin cute. I want to bury my face in her tummy.

speaking of which, I have updated photos of the pup. They start here and
once the first one loads (takes a bit) you can click through the rest of
them:

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the...Hendrix/photo#
5112395407118914738

or

http://tinyurl.com/ywbtj2

Beware, the first two are XXX rated!

Oh, Lynne, he has gotten so big! What a total doll. I love the light brown
color
of his eyes. Butt swirls! lol Really, he is a dog even a strictly cat person
can love.

Old September 23rd 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
. 97.142...
on Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:07:06 GMT, "-Lost"
wrote:

I am glad to see I am not the only one who gets a kick out of "butt
swirls."

Haha, cool. Another weirdo like me! They are soooo cute, though.

It's true. I will not be able to look at another puppy butt without thinking
about them.