Broken Tail (I think)

Old May 31st 05, 05:29 PM
Alison

"Elle" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Alison" wrote
snip
Not liking to ask your family for money doesn't help your cat.
You cat should be the most important thing here, not your

feelings.

Kids dying of AIDS in Africa should be the most important thing

here. So why
don't you ask your family for money--for every cent they have--to

help these
kids?

That's not a rational argument.
The OP has taken responsibility for a pet cat and she is asking for
advice, the best advice she received is take her cat to the vet.
Saying she doesn't want to ask her family for money or she is too
proud were excuses not reasons.
She would get the same answer on a moderated cat forum .
Alison

Old May 31st 05, 05:34 PM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message

Damn, Alison, I have new respect for you. I thought for sure you

would yump
onto the "Burn Mary" train like you usually do.

I'm saving that for the next time-
Alison

Old May 31st 05, 05:39 PM
Mary

wrote in message
Sherry wrote:
I think you're lying

Elaine, the OP:

NNTP posting host- 216.32.72.34

Sandra:

NNTP posting host- 216.32.72.34

Megan

I thought of this too, Miss Megan. Unfortunately, everyone
posting from Cat KB has this IP. It's in Cary, NC.

Old May 31st 05, 06:04 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

100% of BYB's are neglectful. "Backyard Breeder" is the term
used specifically for amateur, neglectful, doing-it-for-the-money
irresponsible breeders. What did you think, it was a term for kittens
raised in the backyard?

Sherry

Well Sherry, without knowing more definitively what constitutes a BYB, I
needed to ask. I visited a highly respected Bengal breeder who ... by

your
reckless description ... would be a BYB too.

Highly-respected backyard breeder is an oxymoron.

And Phillip, of course is just a plain moron.

Old May 31st 05, 06:15 PM
KellyH

"Philip" wrote
My my .... you're taking prescription "Bitter Pills". I SAID ... "a
highly respected Bengal breeder" .... who by YOUR description .... WOULD
be a BYB. "BYB" must be an incendiary label with a situational definition.

Sherry's description of a BYB was "amateur, neglectful,
doing-it-for-the-money, irresponsible breeders". Why would the Bengal
breeder you mention, if they fit that description (as *you* stated) be
highly respected?

--
-Kelly

Old May 31st 05, 06:16 PM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
wrote in message
Sherry wrote:
I think you're lying

Elaine, the OP:

NNTP posting host- 216.32.72.34

Sandra:

NNTP posting host- 216.32.72.34

To be fair, they are both posting through CatKB. I checked a couple other
seemingly legit CatKB posts, and they all had that IP.
I had tried to KF a CatKB poster (the one that just posts MARY!!), and

ended
up KF'ing all of them.

--

I must say, fromwhat I have seen coming out of Cat KB,
that is probably no great loss, Kelly.

I found the tip of my cat's tail. Tee Cat health & behaviour 5 February 8th 05 09:15 PM
The Terrible Tail O J Cat anecdotes 9 August 9th 04 03:19 PM
Unusual Tail Swishing CajunPrincess Cat anecdotes 30 July 1st 04 09:36 AM
The Terrible Tail Marina Cat anecdotes 25 May 15th 04 08:26 PM
Another cat tail Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 September 26th 03 08:16 PM