Ranger isn't da only kitty mentioned in a blog!

Old June 17th 09, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Ranger isn't da only kitty mentioned in a blog!

Ha, Ranger, now you'z not the only kitty wif a picture in a blog. Now
mine picture is online at http://www.iowaweb.us/wordpress/.

Harri
Old June 17th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:09:54 -0500, Harri
Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

Ha, Ranger, now you'z not the only kitty wif a picture in a blog. Now
mine picture is online at http://www.iowaweb.us/wordpress/.

Harri

Well Harri,

Yoo certainly luk furry, furry regal in dat
piksure! You'll make a luffly bride!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/16/2009 10:55:20 PM
Old June 17th 09, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna her iza most bootifulz kitty. Her iz worfthy to take
Cleo's plaze but den herself mite not like me annymorez.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:09:54 -0500, Harri
Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

Ha, Ranger, now you'z not the only kitty wif a picture in a blog. Now
mine picture is online at http://www.iowaweb.us/wordpress/.

Harri

Well Harri,

Yoo certainly luk furry, furry regal in dat
piksure! You'll make a luffly bride!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/16/2009 10:55:20 PM

Old June 17th 09, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:19:55 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna her iza most bootifulz kitty. Her iz worfthy to
take Cleo's plaze but den herself mite not like me annymorez.

My sweet OT, I will ALLEZ luf you!

Harri
Old June 17th 09, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T stands beside Harri and rubs her ear. Fangu for dat. I still wantz sum
of dat salmon dough!

Old June 17th 09, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:01:51 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T stands beside Harri and rubs her ear. Fangu for dat. I still wantz
sum of dat salmon dough!

I brought a big batch wif me, here in mine backpack. Let's sit down and
enjoy it.

[Harri digs in her backpack and produces a plate of grilled salmon. She
then digs a little further and produces several more plates as well.]

Efurrykitty, here is some more for whichefur kitties might like some
sammon-fishie.

Now, OT, let's dig in!

Harri
Old June 17th 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 17, 10:56*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:01:51 -0500, Granby wrote:
O T stands beside Harri and rubs her ear. *Fangu for dat. *I still wantz
sum of dat salmon dough!

I brought a big batch wif me, here in mine backpack. Let's sit down and
enjoy it.

[Harri digs in her backpack and produces a plate of grilled salmon. She
then digs a little further and produces several more plates as well.]

Efurrykitty, here is some more for whichefur kitties might like some
sammon-fishie.

Now, OT, let's dig in!

Harri

Here I got some rainbow trout I stole from Meowmie. We can have a
fishie partee.

Rusty
Old June 17th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:30:48 -0700, Winnie wrote:

Here I got some rainbow trout I stole from Meowmie. We can have a fishie
partee.

Rusty

Eggzelent idea! Trout-fishie is yummy too. Here, haf some sammon.

Harri
Old June 17th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fisheez, i iz so readi fur sum fisheez, anna heriz sum sardinez ta katribute
furm owrz howze, Tiger

Old June 17th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 17, 11:25*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
fisheez, i iz so readi fur sum fisheez, anna heriz sum sardinez ta katribute
furm owrz howze, Tiger"Winnie" wrote in message

On Jun 17, 10:56 am, Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:01:51 -0500, Granby wrote:
O T stands beside Harri and rubs her ear. Fangu for dat. I still wantz
sum of dat salmon dough!

I brought a big batch wif me, here in mine backpack. Let's sit down and
enjoy it.

[Harri digs in her backpack and produces a plate of grilled salmon. She
then digs a little further and produces several more plates as well.]

Efurrykitty, here is some more for whichefur kitties might like some
sammon-fishie.

Now, OT, let's dig in!

Harri

Here I got some rainbow trout I stole from Meowmie. We can have a
fishie partee.

Rusty- Hide quoted text -

Iam catwibyooteen a djar ob "whitefish and pike in jellied broth", an
tew fwozzen saamen fiwways.

Dat is such a nise bwog Ms Harri, an yoo wook so furry soopweem an
qweenwee. If yoo ar gnot da chellous kind of kitty, I muts eggzpwess
how impwessive Ranger is wif dwagging bwankits. A weel champeeon..I
neffur seen sumfing wike dat..oney wun smawl bwanki dwageed fwoo ar
hous (buttid not bye me).

Concatroolayshuns.
MeOwy (digging into da fishee feets beefour da hjoomins nodis ennyfing
missink)