Yet another tuna place purr request

Old September 5th 03, 06:41 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Yet another tuna place purr request

Ooops, sorry about the subject line, I was just taking dictation from
Felix over in RPCC :-).

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

As always, the boys are purring/cooing their little heads off for all
needs, even if I don't usually post about it. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has

Old September 5th 03, 05:17 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:41:53 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

Ooops, sorry about the subject line, I was just taking dictation from
Felix over in RPCC :-).

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

As always, the boys are purring/cooing their little heads off for all
needs, even if I don't usually post about it. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
to be one of the most misguided assumptions ever." - Alan Krueger in NANAE
[make obvious correction to address to send e-mail]

Purrs going out to Bob that his interview goes very well.

Ginger-lyn

Old September 5th 03, 06:12 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

On their way :-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old September 5th 03, 11:24 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

As always, the boys are purring/cooing their little heads off for all
needs, even if I don't usually post about it. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock

Purrs sent.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old September 5th 03, 11:45 PM
Tanada

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Ooops, sorry about the subject line, I was just taking dictation from
Felix over in RPCC :-).

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

As always, the boys are purring/cooing their little heads off for all
needs, even if I don't usually post about it. :-)

Purrs and job thoughts coming from us here. We gave Mike an ultimatum
last night. He has until November 24 to get a job, get his butt into
the process of getting into a college, or get out of the house. He's
been living off the fat of the Rob and Pam for too long without even
trying to do anything about job hunting, let alone getting into school.

Pam S.
Old September 5th 03, 11:50 PM
Brenda Watkins

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Ooops, sorry about the subject line, I was just taking dictation from
Felix over in RPCC :-).

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

As always, the boys are purring/cooing their little heads off for all
needs, even if I don't usually post about it. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
to be one of the most misguided assumptions ever." - Alan Krueger in NANAE
[make obvious correction to address to send e-mail]

good job interview purrs enroute.
Brenda

Old September 6th 03, 12:36 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Tanada composed with style:

Purrs and job thoughts coming from us here. We gave Mike an
ultimatum last night. He has until November 24 to get a job, get
his butt into the process of getting into a college, or get out of
the house. He's been living off the fat of the Rob and Pam for too
long without even trying to do anything about job hunting, let
alone getting into school.

Pam S.

We went through that with Eric too after he graduated high school. He
was "taking a break". (ok, I giggled, I think I felt guilty for
giggling, too) but with a lot of kicks in the butt his grandmother was
finally the one to *tell* him what he was going to do and what school
he was enrolling in and what his career was going to be. It worked.
Go figure. I really miss him horribly.

Old September 6th 03, 08:32 AM
LOL

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
Ooops, sorry about the subject line, I was just taking dictation from
Felix over in RPCC :-).

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

As always, the boys are purring/cooing their little heads off for all
needs, even if I don't usually post about it. :-)

Many purrs are on their way!
------
Krista
Old September 8th 03, 07:29 AM
Yowie

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Ooops, sorry about the subject line, I was just taking dictation from
Felix over in RPCC :-).

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

Keeping one's master in supply of good quality tuna is terribly important,
so here's purring and praying that Bob gets this tuna-providing position.

Yowie