lost myt mind

Old November 6th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default lost myt mind

Well, like I said, he *does* have the right not to talk about
it...except that he's told you just enough to freak you out, and
that's totally not right. If his doctors have reassured him that it's
nothing to worry about, great, but he could at least put your mind at
ease since he stirred you up to begin with.

Melissa

Well, ever now and then I raise Hell and put a brick under it, maybe it is
time for that. This isn't helping anything. Thanks for setting me to it.
"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
.. .
Hmmm. Two possibilities occur to me. He's a grown person and has
every right to withhold or reveal his health status...he may have more
information than he's been willing to discuss with you. Under the
circumstances, though, if that's what's going on, he's blown it big
time if he was trying to spare you concern. I think you need to let
him know that you're really worried, and ask*why* he seems satisfied.

Or, it could be flat-out denial on his part, but some things it really
*is* better to face.

And, you aren't whining. You're his mom, you're scared for him, you
are *allowed*.

Melissa

I guess that is what is so hard. He goes every three months for some kind
of test and then wait three weeks for the results. It just is so
frustrating. I don't see why when there is a problem they can't stay with
it until it is solved. I have never been a whiner and don't want to start
now. Will just have to move on to happier thoughts. Son seems satisfied
with the way things are going so I guess I should be.
"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
"Granby" wrote:

A year ago the Va did an MRI on my son, said he had a tumor, in fact two
of
them. They waited a year and then told him that the one was the size of
nickel. Now they think maybe it isn't a tumor but something to do with
MS.
It is a good thing I am already crazy or I would go there. I raally need
run away from home. Sorry guys but it gets so hard and they just mess
with
you in terms of months and then weeks to get the right answer. They are
planning an MRI on another part of his body.

We're sending heaps of purrrrrrrs to you and to your son.

Why, oh why, haven't they done more checking to see exactly what's
going on and then *deal* with it?

Melissa, with a full-blast purring clowder of five
--
Remove the first m to reply

--
Remove the first m to reply

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 9th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

So many purrs headed youze way for you and youze son.

Ize had years of practice purring all sorts of purrs, soothing, healing,
encouraging - youze got them all.

Puddi Cat
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply