Pics of my newest furbaby

Old October 29th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Pics of my newest furbaby

Just thought that I would post some pics of my newest baby.

Not sure of age but is a male orange tabby that neighbors left behind
beginning of summer when they moved. I thought I had a home for him
so I had him neutered and got his first shots but then it fell though.

I been feeding him and setting with him 3 or 4 hours a day if not more
all summer and putting him in ex's garage at night and she puts him
out in AM. Only thing is that is is getting colder in Michigan now
and I do not want him to spend days out in the cold nor locked in a
garage all the time so ------------

He has gotten attached to me and vice versa. He loves to be held and
lay on me went he gets the chance. When I lean over he leans on me
and trys to bat me on the head or nip at my nose. When I feed the
birds, squirrels, etc he chases me accross the yard and leaps on my
leg and wraps his paws around me.

I have a good landlord here. The limit on pets is 3 for our area and
this is my fifth. I talked to the landlord and he said he has no
problem as long as I keep the apartment up and not let them make a
mess. I been here for 20 years and have always had cats and he has
seen how the place is taken care of. I hope he adjusts to the four I
have already. I will keep trying to find him a good home but until
then I guess my ither babies gained another brother.

Sorry for carrying on. Hi pics are posted at
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/samspage.htm 'til end of month when
AOL dumps their members web pages.

Check my new baby out and send purrs along for a happy family here.

TIA

Old October 30th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

kraut wrote:

[snipped]

Sorry for carrying on. Hi pics are posted at
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/samspage.htm 'til end of month when
AOL dumps their members web pages.

Check my new baby out and send purrs along for a happy family here.

TIA

He sounds like a love...but all I get on the page (which is still
there today, 10/30) are broken image icons. :-(

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 1st 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 28, 8:53*pm, kraut
wrote:
[...]

Got there too late, but I'm sure he's a handsome fellow and a good
addition to the household. Purrrrs that they all learn to get along.

Old November 1st 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Sorry for carrying on. Hi pics are posted at
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/samspage.htm 'til end of month when
AOL dumps their members web pages.

Check my new baby out and send purrs along for a happy family here.

TIA

He sounds like a love...but all I get on the page (which is still
there today, 10/30) are broken image icons. :-(

Melissa

The above AOL hometown links are history now so unable to check but
the following link works if interested.

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/samspage.htm

Also the new baby has pretty much settled in and been excepted but for
the time he was going to sleep in one of the others spot.

Old November 1st 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Pics of my newest furbaby = Update

Sorry for carrying on. Hi pics are posted at
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/samspage.htm 'til end of month when
AOL dumps their members web pages.

Check my new baby out and send purrs along for a happy family here.

TIA

He sounds like a love...but all I get on the page (which is still
there today, 10/30) are broken image icons. :-(

Melissa

Sorry about the broken links and all.

I have it on my Ameritech server now with all the links fixed if
anyone interested.

The URL is http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/samspage.htm

Old November 1st 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 1, 9:39*am, kraut
wrote:
Sorry for carrying on. *Hi pics are posted at
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/samspage.htm'til end of month when
AOL dumps their members web pages.

Check my new baby out and send purrs along for a happy family here.

TIA

He sounds like a love...but all I get on the page (which is still
there today, 10/30) are broken image icons. *:-(

Melissa

Sorry about the broken links and all.

I have it on my Ameritech server now with all the links fixed if
anyone interested.

The URL ishttp://users.ameritech.net/lestark/samspage.htm

What a handsome boy he is!
Old November 1st 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote in message
On Nov 1, 9:39 am, kraut
wrote:
Sorry for carrying on. Hi pics are posted at
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/samspage.htm'til end of month when
AOL dumps their members web pages.

Check my new baby out and send purrs along for a happy family here.

TIA

He sounds like a love...but all I get on the page (which is still
there today, 10/30) are broken image icons. :-(

Melissa

Sorry about the broken links and all.

I have it on my Ameritech server now with all the links fixed if
anyone interested.

The URL ishttp://users.ameritech.net/lestark/samspage.htm

What a handsome boy he is!
---

And wat bigbig eyez!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 1st 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"kraut" wrote in message

Sorry about the broken links and all.

I have it on my Ameritech server now with all the links fixed if
anyone interested.

The URL is http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/samspage.htm

Kewl! Anuther furry hansum orinj tabby guy!

Sundance

Old November 1st 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

kraut wrote:

The above AOL hometown links are history now so unable to check but
the following link works if interested.

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/samspage.htm

Also the new baby has pretty much settled in and been excepted but for
the time he was going to sleep in one of the others spot.

He's *very* handsome!

And, well, sleeping in another's designated spot can be quite
provocative, even in a completely well-integrated clowder. :-)

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply

Our newest Fur-Baby needs a name!!!! PLEASE help!!! :) Nany4Baby Cat anecdotes 16 July 18th 06 11:56 AM
My newest web site CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 June 29th 05 04:26 PM
we have a new furbaby!! CK Cat anecdotes 86 December 6th 04 03:20 PM
New furbaby!!!!! LOL Cat anecdotes 14 August 10th 04 03:13 AM
My Newest Obsession Mary Pelis Cat anecdotes 19 December 19th 03 09:25 PM