Mr. GrowlTiger, Oct. 1994 - Feb 17, 2014

Old February 17th 14, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ken Leonard

Default Mr. GrowlTiger, Oct. 1994 - Feb 17, 2014

Tue., 17 Feb. 2014

Dear friends;

[editied by Daddy from CatSpeak so more humans can read it]

We know it's been too much of a while since we posted anything here cause Daddy and Mommy and we katzen have been furry busy being busy with our new houseden. But we have to let y'all know that Mr. GrowlTiger, VC (alias GT the Depradatator) passed to Rainbow Bridge some time latest last night or earlliest this morning. Mommy and Daddy found his fursuit on the living room floor wheh they got up and he was no longer here.

Mr. GT came to The Fur Conspiracy over 19 years ago, on Thanksgiving Day 1994. He was just a little meepster at the time but quickly grew into a most handsome black tomcat and was buddy to Mr. T. S. Eliot for a while--until TSE went for his final walkabout. Since then, GT was Daddy's best buddy and (with wiggly objections) Mommy's cuddlebug. He was a tough and loving kitty and, for the last few years, a tough-and-ratchety old beastie.

We knew GT's end was near three or four days ago but he hung on, fighting, and never asked to go or be helped to leave. He passed to the Bridge in the same home as loved him and where he gave so much love/

Weep not for GT as he is past hurting, being creaky, being old. We all will see him another time at the Bridge. But please purr for Mommy, Daddy, Norman and us, his two little sisfurs.

Luv and chuggs,
Ms. Chessie and Ms. Misty
The Fur Conspiracy
Old February 18th 14, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:59:40 -0800 (PST), Ken Leonard
wrote:

[...]

Beauty, Cinder and Spring bow deeply in respect and extend their paws
in love, and let out a little meow in memory of a fallen soldier.
Old February 18th 14, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

We remember Mr GT. He was one of the first kitties we read about when we first got active on RPCC.

We are sending our best, most powerful purrs for your hearts to heal.

Amelia T Cat
for her house
Old February 18th 14, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Monday, February 17, 2014 3:59:40 PM UTC-5, Ken Leonard wrote:
[...]

We purr four yoor pane and four GT's trip to the Bridge to be swift and comfortable. He will be happy there, waiting for you.

--
WooToo, for her Hous
Old February 19th 14, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We iz furry sorree fur yurown loss.

Sundance and Rebecca, purring and meatloafing

Old February 20th 14, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

We iz furry sorree fur yurown loss.

Sundance and Rebecca, purring and meatloafing

Weh r also very sorry for your loss and we are purring for GT's Mommy and
Daddy's broken hearts to heal quickly.
Love , in sorrow
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps