My cat like lasagna

Old December 12th 05, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cat like lasagna

NMR wrote:
you would know about other Vaseline use Barry :-o

not really, but JD boasts about eets wonderful makeup removing
properties.
his mammy's trying to break him...

"dammit boy!"

Old December 12th 05, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

whitershadeofpale wrote:
Jupiter likes lasagna, she also like popcorn (I break off the fluff for
her)

Now im thinking I should call Jupiter Eleanor.

she's so graceful

did I mention, she is crazy about peanut butter

Old December 12th 05, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

claudel wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

In article t,
Diane wrote:

Most of the time he'll even eat the

peppers and the onions, but sometimes he'll just chew the
peppers into small bits and spit them out.

You might want to read up on onions and cats . . . onions cause
Heinz body anemia.

http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm

http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/

Thanks for that.

Onions aren't a regular menu item for Bubba, and the little
bit of human food he gets certainly doesn't seem to interfere
with his kibble input, but I'll pick the onions out in the future.

Claude

I studied the onion issues because of Kami's affinity for gravy from my
Healthy Choise meals. It seems as though a cat would have to eat an
entire onion to suffer any ill effects.

The toxic amount of onion is unknown.

Onions are however, still considered very toxic to felines.

It seems you like to gamble with health issues.

Just *one* link...

http://www.peteducation.com/article....articleid=2414

....and *you* call some of the rest of us trolls. LOL!

Old December 12th 05, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message

I studied the onion issues

You don't know enough about feline physiology nor do you have the capacity
to understand what you read to know whether the information was accurate or
not. It wasn't.

It seems as though a cat would have to eat an
entire onion to suffer any ill effects.

That's *bogus* information and extraordinarily dangerous advice. Feline
hemoglobin contains *8* to *10* sulfhydral groups which makes their blood
extremely more unstable and more susceptible to oxidative denaturation than
dogs and other
species whose hemoglobin usually contains only 2-4 sulfhydral groups. Cats
already have a high prevalence of Heinz body formation as a result their
increased susceptibility oxidative denaturation so the toxic dose of onion
toxicity is *unknown* in cats and is *highly variable* from cat to cat.

Stating a cat needs to eat an entire onion to suffer ill effects is
extraordinarily BAD and DANGEROUS advice. Every time you try to show how
smart you are you only show how stupid and ignorant you are. I seriously
hope no one will listen to the extraordinarily BAD advice of an ignorant,
animal abuser like you.

Old December 12th 05, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

A "holier than thou" troll

From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: My cat like lasagna

Old December 12th 05, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe" wrote in message
A "holier than thou" troll

It only seems that way to you because you're a simultaneously frigid and
impotent hermaphrodite coward who needs to hide behind a fake screen name.
You have the I.Q. of a condom.

Old December 12th 05, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Phil P. ignore John Doe we all try to he has not worked his way up to a
kill file yet

He has stated before he can't get pussy ( his words ) and has this
fixation crush on cybercat and whiter shade of pale ( Barry ) can't leave
them alone
only thing he has be good at so far is stating who he thinks is a troll,
posting their aka's that are not even right

And Phil that is a bad thing to say about a condom it has a use at least
:-)

Old December 12th 05, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Phil P. wrote:
[...]

Phil, somehow I knew you'd have the more technical explanation! :-)

Old December 12th 05, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

John Doe wrote:
A "holier than thou" troll

lets talk about the real issues here JD

Does your mammy know about your obsession with Brandy?
I bet you have link in your favorites! Tell me Im lying sucka!

Old December 13th 05, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

Diane wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

One veterinarian said a 1/4 cup was toxic to a 20-lb. dog, and
"cats are much more sensitive." She also implied it was
cumulative.

Syhe implied or you inferred?

Which word are you having trouble reading? The post reads "implied".

Attacking another will do you no good at this stage, the only way you
can recover is to admit you were wrong, learn from it, and move on.