My cat like lasagna

Old December 16th 05, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cat like lasagna

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Joe Canuck wrote:

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

One could argue the case that *you* are the troll, but we can let
your posts speak for themselves... which they do in volumes.

it's going to cum bleed or blister
or you'll go blind trying

That's just gross. LOL!

Enjoy talking to yourself?

Old December 16th 05, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Diane you are assuming that it went to college or even high school
"Diane" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Brandy Alexandre" wrote:

Who are you and all these others, and why should I take my cues from
anonymous strangers, who looked stuff up on the notoriously fallible
web, over a leaving, breathing, knowledgeable professional?

::: Cough :::

Okay, now you're being silly for the sake of being silly and
argumentative. Yes, personal pages on the Internet are "notoriously
fallible." But as I've said about a half dozen times, I don't do my
research on personal pages or Wikipedia or on other "notoriously
fallible" sites or sources. I do it on veterinary sites (veterinarians
with real names and real degrees on their walls, surprisingly enough)
and veterinary college sites. These are as authoritative as it gets, and
certainly as or more authoritative than your personal veterinarian, who
probably tells you what you like to hear from your representation.

Please. Tell me what you aren't understanding about the difference
between a good source (online, in a book, in a publication, whatever)
that is reliable and a personal site with some average person's opinion.
College students are trained to tell the difference; really, it's not
that hard.

--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

Old January 1st 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

A needless troll.

From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: My cat like lasagna
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:38:10 GMT

"Brandy Alexandre" brandyalx kittylittercomcast.net wrote in message
news:Xns9729E3F4988658675309 129.250.170.93...
NMR haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers

Kami has just (I mean in the last hour) reasserted herslef for balsamic
vinegar. I was dipping bread and she HAD to have some.

You're such a considerate cat owner when you're not abusing Kami or taking
out your frustrations and anger on her.

Old January 1st 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

A raving lunatic troll who slings vile insults/accusations at people
over the Internet apparently in order to boost his fragile ego.

Path: newsdbm05.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm04.news.prodigy. com!newsdst01.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01b.news.pro digy.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!pr odigy.net!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.c om!216.196.98.140.MISMATCH!border1.nntp.dca.gigane ws.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews .com!elnk-atl-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.net!stamper.news.atl.earthl ink.net!newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net.POSTED!5b e4e383!not-for-mail
From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:33:54 GMT

"Brandy Alexandre" brandyalx kittylittercomcast.net wrote in message
news:Xns972AC221524458675309 129.250.170.89...
John Doe jdoe usenet.love.invalid wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

A "holier than thou" troll

You only just noticed? He's been plonked for a while.

I don't think so, moron. Your ego is too huge too let you plonk anyone. You
just have to know what people say about you. Its remarkably
coincidental that you *always* follow up your lame posts with with more
detailed posts after I criticize the inadequacy and stupidity of your first
post.

He doesn't have
any veterinary education, but likes to dole out "information" to people
who don't know how dangerously faulty it's likely to be.

"Dangerously faulty"? LOL! I see all that crack and cocaine you inhaled
for all those years has burnt out most of your brain cells. My information
is often more accurate than that of vets- *especially* your vet- who gave
you
*bogus* information about inhalation therapy for cats.

You're a self-confessed animal abuser whose too ignorant about cats and
feline physiology to know what's dangerous or not Otherwise, you wouldn't
post utterly *stupid* and extraordinarily *dangerous* information about
onions toxicity in cats. Thankfully, most readers realize you're a
crack-whore and hopefully won't give your dangerous information any
credence.

Old January 1st 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

John Doe wrote:
A raving lunatic troll who slings vile insults/accusations at people
over the Internet apparently in order to boost his fragile ego.

you pussy crybaby

don't nobody wanna hear that crying up in here!

Old January 1st 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

He is a hell of alot smarter than you John Doe and has helped to many people
to count including myself. I going to LMAO when he tears you up.

Old January 1st 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe" wrote in message
A raving lunatic troll who slings vile insults

I think you've got be beat, hands down, in the vile insults department,
Dopey Doe boy.
You're mentality can only be the product of many generations of backwoods
inbreeding.

Here's brief a recap of your deranged mentality:

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Which food for a fat cat?
From: John Doe

"If your mother hadn't been desperately seeking her next trick,
maybe she could have taught you some manners before she abandoned
your ass."

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: John Doe

"And maybe your father is some Joe who raped your whore mother."

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: John Doe

"Why don't you ask your whore mother"

If you look up vile in a dictionary, it says "See John Doe boy". You'll
find the same reference under moron.