Library Cat

Old March 8th 05, 03:48 PM
Adrian

Default Library Cat

I was visiting my local library this afternoon when I met a beautiful
cat, he was a long haired oriental with stunning blue eyes. He was very
friendly, giving lots of purrs and headbutts. The librarian thinks he
lives next door to the library and says he often follows people in. With
luck I'll be seeing him again, it was certainly a pleasant surprise.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 8th 05, 06:28 PM
Katz

Adrian wrote:
I was visiting my local library this afternoon when I met a beautiful
cat,

Aww. If they're open to allowing a cat inside, they should adopt a
library cat of their own.

Katz

Old March 8th 05, 06:42 PM
Jo Firey

"Katz" wrote in message
oups.com...

Adrian wrote:
I was visiting my local library this afternoon when I met a beautiful
cat,

Aww. If they're open to allowing a cat inside, they should adopt a
library cat of their own.

Katz

Sounds like this one may have the best of both worlds.

Jo

Old March 8th 05, 08:36 PM
CATherine

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:48:19 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

I was visiting my local library this afternoon when I met a beautiful
cat, he was a long haired oriental with stunning blue eyes. He was very
friendly, giving lots of purrs and headbutts. The librarian thinks he
lives next door to the library and says he often follows people in. With
luck I'll be seeing him again, it was certainly a pleasant surprise.

It has to be a great library to let the cat in. And cats just seem to
belong in libraries and bookstores.

--
CATherine
Old March 9th 05, 01:46 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 08 Mar 2005 10:48:19a, Adrian wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I was visiting my local library this afternoon when I met a
beautiful cat, he was a long haired oriental with stunning blue
eyes. He was very friendly, giving lots of purrs and headbutts.
The librarian thinks he lives next door to the library and says
he often follows people in. With luck I'll be seeing him again,
it was certainly a pleasant surprise.

He sounds very people friendly and I'm glad he has a place to go get
some attention and love!

--
Cheryl
Old March 9th 05, 04:40 AM
Marina

Adrian wrote:

I was visiting my local library this afternoon when I met a beautiful
cat, he was a long haired oriental with stunning blue eyes. He was very
friendly, giving lots of purrs and headbutts. The librarian thinks he
lives next door to the library and says he often follows people in. With
luck I'll be seeing him again, it was certainly a pleasant surprise.

Aww, how nice. The best combination in the world; cats and books.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 9th 05, 11:36 AM
Lesley Madigan

Sounds like this one may have the best of both worlds.

Reminds me a lot of my "secret" cat (don't tell the Fabulous
Furballs!). Where I work we have an unoffical huge black and white cat
called depending on who you ask "Stamford," "Fred" or "Cat". Stamford
apparently had kittens a few years ago through everyone refers to her
as "him". She has a home somewhere around here but likes to spend her
days in the grounds hunting for mice and frogs and getting petted by
everyone and when its cold trying to sneak past the receptionist and
sit in one of the comfy chairs in the warm. She isn't really allowed
in here as its a hospital through early in the mornings I have seen
her walking up the corridor like she owned the place. Several staff
bring food in for her specially which since she has another home may
explain why she's rather ample.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 9th 05, 05:43 PM
Katz

Marina wrote:

Aww, how nice. The best combination in the world; cats and books.

How true! Thus, my screen name. I have a T-shirt that shows a pic of a

cat draped over a pile of books. It says:
Books.
Cats.
Life is good.

;o)

Katz

Old March 10th 05, 10:53 AM
Adrian

Katz wrote:
Adrian wrote:
I was visiting my local library this afternoon when I met a beautiful
cat,

Aww. If they're open to allowing a cat inside, they should adopt a
library cat of their own.

Katz

The library doesn't open every day and if they did adopt a library cat
of their own the visitor may be upset.

Old March 10th 05, 03:50 PM
Nina K Pettis

Katz wrote:

Marina wrote:

Aww, how nice. The best combination in the world; cats and books.

How true! Thus, my screen name. I have a T-shirt that shows a pic of a

cat draped over a pile of books. It says:
Books.
Cats.
Life is good.

Is that the Gorey shirt? I've lusted after it for years...

Nina in Texas, servant to: Snickelfritz (RB), Pixel (RB 12/03), Rusty
(RB 9/04), Seth (RB 12/04), Skeeter, Kyle, Jake, and T.K. [Tuxedo Kitty]
--
Professional proofreading doesn’t cost – it pays!
www.ninaproofs.com