Off again soon

Old August 1st 05, 10:54 AM
Marina

Default Off again soon

I'm going back to the island tomorrow. In about a week I should be back
with the cats, and then I will fetch LEO (orwhateverhisnamewillbe)!!! I
just looked at the pictures I took of him in his foster home (the brown
tabby at http://community.webshots.com/album/369334917nDLGmi), and
remembered what a sweetheart he was when I visited, kneading the floor
in front of me while gazing lovingly into my eyes, kissing my hand, and
then climbing up my arm and kissing my face. Ooh, I can't wait to get
him home.

Miranda has become great friends with her brother Emil on the island and
they play together all the time there, so I'm hoping she will soon
accept Leo (owhnwb), too. And then I hope Leo keeps Miranda so occupied
that she leaves Frank alone.

Frank and Emil seemed to get along pretty good on the island, too. Emil
is such a completely non-aggressive young lad that he just rolls over
for everyone, showing that he's not dangerous. Frank went straight up to
him and sniffed his face very closely, like he often does if the other
cat makes no threatening moves. Frank really gets into your face, and
Emil let him, and even backed down a little. So Frank was satisfied that
this youngster showed him the proper amount of respect, and pretty much
ignored Emil after that. I hope it will be similar with Leo, or even
that Frank will start mothering him. He should be around 3 months now,
so not too big to be mothered.

I can't wait to get back and have all my kitties here in the new place!
I still have a lot to do here, but will post pictures when I get things
sorted.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 1st 05, 12:42 PM
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message

I can't wait to get back and have all my kitties here in the new place! I
still have a lot to do here, but will post pictures when I get things
sorted.

Give Frank *lots* of scritches from me. I think Waffles has already been
providing plenty of her own ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old August 1st 05, 03:13 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:54:19 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I'm going back to the island tomorrow. In about a week I should be back
with the cats, and then I will fetch LEO (orwhateverhisnamewillbe)!!! I
just looked at the pictures I took of him in his foster home (the brown
tabby at http://community.webshots.com/album/369334917nDLGmi), and
remembered what a sweetheart he was when I visited, kneading the floor
in front of me while gazing lovingly into my eyes, kissing my hand, and
then climbing up my arm and kissing my face. Ooh, I can't wait to get
him home.

What a cutie! Presumably not so tiny anymore-- but what a precious
bittie he was!

[...]

Sounds so exciting! Waiting for the pics.

Theresa
Old August 1st 05, 04:44 PM
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message
I'm going back to the island tomorrow. In about a week I should be back
with the cats, and then I will fetch LEO (orwhateverhisnamewillbe)!!! I
just looked at the pictures I took of him in his foster home (the brown
tabby at http://community.webshots.com/album/369334917nDLGmi), and
remembered what a sweetheart he was when I visited, kneading the floor in
front of me while gazing lovingly into my eyes, kissing my hand, and then
climbing up my arm and kissing my face. Ooh, I can't wait to get him home.

I looked *again* and he is so adorable. I am envious.

I can't wait to get back and have all my kitties here in the new place! I
still have a lot to do here, but will post pictures when I get things
sorted.

I can't wait to hear how it goes getting Frank and Mir back and introducing
Leo. So much excitement coming up!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old August 2nd 05, 05:29 AM

[...]