Addressing Cards

Old December 12th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Addressing Cards

Usually I get to do the Season cards alone. This year I had help.
Lots of help. I wrote the message inside. As I got further and
further along the handwriting went way down hill. My hands are pretty
swollen right now.

Rob put the stickers in the card and on the envelop, put the too
address on the front, then put the cards in the envelopes. Amanda
came in and helped by putting return address and the stamps on them.
She didn't realize that the ones going overseas needed different
stamps, so some are going to get Liberty Bell stamps along with the
over seas ones.

While all this is going one, we has help from Pine Cone, Huey, Sonya,
Merlin, QC, and Qui Gun Kit. Miss Callico Girl supervised from the
book case by my desk. Tanada was the only cat that didn't assist.
Speedy the -thing and Foosh the fish were now allowed in the room for
various reasons.

I'm tired.

Pam S.
Old December 12th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Dec 12, 1:00 am, tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

I'm impressed Pam and somewhat depressed now. I haven't even started.
Last Tuesday I left work around 3 pm with what I now believe was a
mild case of flu as it only lasted 4 days but between Tuesday and
Sunday I was rarely awake. So now this week I have to play catch-up,
not only at work but at home getting my cards addressed. I promise
myself they will go out in time to arrive before Christmas! It
actually sounds like you all had fun sending the cards. You turned it
into a family tradition.

Julie
Old December 12th 07, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I don't do this groups card list just because I have other lists and I can
only do so many but I do enjoy reading these sorts of stories, hopefully
next year I will be organized enough to participate. Lee

Old December 12th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

There are some people on the list, who, for various reasons, are recieve
only. I think we all would be quite happy for you to join the list as
recieve only.

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 12th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:15:43 -0800 (PST), GaDragonfly
wrote:

[...]

I just bought my cards yesterday... (I'm not making cards this year,
so I looked around the stores for cat cards...)

Old December 12th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
Usually I get to do the Season cards alone. This year I had help.
Lots of help. I wrote the message inside. As I got further and
further along the handwriting went way down hill. My hands are pretty
swollen right now.

Heh, I knew there would be no point in trying to sign my own name, let
alone Miranda's and Caliban's (why did I give my cats such long names?)
on 50+ cards this year, with my hand in the state it's in, so I just
wrote M, M + C on them. Hope you all can decipher that.

And no, it doesn't mean 2100. :P

--
Marina
Old December 12th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Dec 12, 1:08 pm, Marina wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
Usually I get to do the Season cards alone. This year I had help.
Lots of help. I wrote the message inside. As I got further and
further along the handwriting went way down hill. My hands are pretty
swollen right now.

Heh, I knew there would be no point in trying to sign my own name, let
alone Miranda's and Caliban's (why did I give my cats such long names?)
on 50+ cards this year, with my hand in the state it's in, so I just
wrote M, M + C on them. Hope you all can decipher that.

And no, it doesn't mean 2100. :P

--
Marina

Barnabus had to take a bite out of his MirMir card. He said "That's
mine, that's mine, a letter from my sweetheart" and when I showed him
there wasn't his own special message he said, "Hoomans, just don't
understand, *you* just can't read it." So there, I guess I got told.
He then lay down on my lap, wrapped his paws around my arm and put his
head in my hand and fell asleep for about 2 hours. Barnabus was a
happy kitty last night.

Julie
Old December 12th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:

Barnabus had to take a bite out of his MirMir card. He said "That's
mine, that's mine, a letter from my sweetheart" and when I showed him
there wasn't his own special message he said, "Hoomans, just don't
understand, *you* just can't read it." So there, I guess I got told.
He then lay down on my lap, wrapped his paws around my arm and put his
head in my hand and fell asleep for about 2 hours. Barnabus was a
happy kitty last night.

Mir rubbed herself all over the cards while I was putting them in the
envelopes. I'm sure she sent her Barnabus a special 'hello, big boy' in
yours.

--
Marina
Old December 12th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
Usually I get to do the Season cards alone. This year I had help.
Lots of help. I wrote the message inside. As I got further and
further along the handwriting went way down hill. My hands are
pretty swollen right now.

Heh, I knew there would be no point in trying to sign my own name, let
alone Miranda's and Caliban's (why did I give my cats such long
names?) on 50+ cards this year, with my hand in the state it's in, so
I just wrote M, M + C on them. Hope you all can decipher that.

And no, it doesn't mean 2100. :P

The clue was the Finnish stamp ;-) I realised immediately it was due to your
hand problems. Have you got a date for your surgery now the nurses are back
at work?