WE HAVE A NEW FAMILY MEMBER

Old April 11th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default WE HAVE A NEW FAMILY MEMBER

His name is Jam. Original name Marmalade; due to his color. He is a orange
and white tabby big old white nose. He is about 9 months old all his
shots and he has been fixed. According to the rescue center he was taken
from a abusive home. The owner was trying to stop the abuse from the other
family member and had to give him up to save him.

He is a loving cat loves to play with feet and gets along with other cats
and dogs. He about ripped the cage door off when he saw Mom to get to her.
There was another kitten about 2 months old at the other kill shelter Mom
checked out first but We both feel our older cats don't need a real little
one to drive them nuts plus I don't think we have the energy to keep up.
But Mom being Mom found a grandfather who had his grand kids in to get a
kitten. Mom led them right to this one and it was love at first sight. So
two furballs were saved today. The grandfather asked the staff could he
take 2 fingers crossed. I want to take them all home but I know I can't

I have yet to hold him but did give him so scritches and lovin' and he
loved every second of it. We have him separated in the back bathroom for
the introduction phase. He came out of his carrier like he owned the place.
So we are now proudly owned by SIX masters.

Pictures will follow. I got to go do a car service run here so no time to
get them to in the mood for pictures.

Old April 11th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Forgot to add white booty feet ;-)

Just gave him some toys with catnip HE is in heaven

HAPPY DANCE

ng.com...

Old April 11th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB

Matthew wrote:
[...]

Congratulations to you and your Mom. Ginger cats are great

1 MLB
Old April 11th 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
[...]

Congratualations to everyone!!! Sounds like a good day was had by all!!!!!

--Eric, Kim and the New Chigger Ranch Crew
Old April 11th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Bless your heart and joyful purrs from our 4. I'm so glad you also found a
home for the kitten.
Meows and have fun 'Jammin' .
Can't wait to see the pictures.
Kyla and Mosey

"Matthew"

Old April 11th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
[...]

Congratulations, and good for you and for Mom!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old April 11th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Concatulations. O T doing a happy Dance two cats got dopted today. That is
great!!!!
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Forgot to add white booty feet ;-)

Just gave him some toys with catnip HE is in heaven

HAPPY DANCE

ng.com...

Old April 11th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Matthew wrote:
His name is Jam. Original name Marmalade; due to his color. He is a orange
and white tabby big old white nose. He is about 9 months old all his
shots and he has been fixed. According to the rescue center he was taken
from a abusive home. The owner was trying to stop the abuse from the other
family member and had to give him up to save him.

Good for you for taking him in! He might not know it yet, but his life
has just improved about 1000%.

It's always so much fun hearing when someone gets a new furball. I guess
because I really can't adopt any more myself, it's a vicarious thrill. Of
course, this means I will be waiting impatiently for the PICTURES.

Anyway, mazel tov, felicidades, congrats!!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 11th 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cyberpurrs

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Forgot to add white booty feet ;-)

Just gave him some toys with catnip HE is in heaven

HAPPY DANCE

Beautiful, Maffew.