my neighbor shot my cat with pellet gun!!! help me please

Old February 6th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
roblike

Default my neighbor shot my cat with pellet gun!!! help me please

my cat keeps meowing and its got a bump on its thigh kind of and it doesnt
smell good.my dad said he thinks the neighbor shot it with a pellet
gun..if anyone can help me on what to do i dont have the money for a vet
right now any help would be appreciated.

Old February 6th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Jeffrey Kaplan

It is alleged that roblike claimed:

my cat keeps meowing and its got a bump on its thigh kind of and it doesnt
smell good.my dad said he thinks the neighbor shot it with a pellet
gun..if anyone can help me on what to do i dont have the money for a vet
right now any help would be appreciated.

Take the cat to a vet. If you do not, then you very well may wind up
needing a shovel.

Oh, and if you're sure about the pellet gun, call the cops. You will
probably need the pellet/bb out of the cat for evidence.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

If I Am Ever the Sidekick... 28. If I fall in love with someone else,
I will tell him/her now, and not shyly procrastinate, thereby dooming
the object of my affection to perish just as I was getting up the
courage to make my feelings known.
Old February 6th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Spot

You really need to get him to a vet. The pellet needs removed if there is
one and the wound needs cleaned and probably some antibiotics. In the mean
time use some warm compresses over the wound to help draw out any infection
until you can get him to the vets.

Celeste

lkaboutpets.com...

Old February 6th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
kraut

my cat keeps meowing and its got a bump on its thigh kind of and it doesnt
smell good.my dad said he thinks the neighbor shot it with a pellet
gun..if anyone can help me on what to do i dont have the money for a vet
right now any help would be appreciated.

Don't know if this is for real or a troll but if it is for real then
you need to get it to a vet whether you have to beg or borrow the
money from someone. If you were shot would you go to a docter?!?!?

If you really can not afford to care for this animal you really should
see about rehoming it. In some places if your pet needs medical care
and you do not provide it you could be charged with animal cruelty
that could result in a fine and / or jail time.

My furbabies:

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/