[OT] Please Join Me....

Old July 11th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default [OT] Please Join Me....

..... in sending dirty litter box offerings to my surgeon who still hasn't
called me back with the results of my testing.

I went to him almost two weeks ago telling him I was in constant pain, and
that my stomach became distended whenever I ate. I waited a week for them
to complete all the tests (extra ones after the radiologist saw something
wrong). Then I waited a week while my surgeon went on his vacation. Then I
called all day today trying to get him and he *STILL* hasn't called me
back. Just leave me here in pain, hardly able to eat, hardly able to go
potty, and on tender hooks about what's wrong why don't you???!!!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 11th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

Lori, my suggestion would be to have your referring doctor (internist,
family doctor?) call the surgeon's office for a release of the test results
and have your internist call you back with the results; you may hear back
faster. Meanwhile, purrs for your nerves and everything else, too.
Christine

Old July 11th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sandra

Plenty to send from here!

sandra