Phelps to picket Falwell funeral -- will Chung join in?

Old May 18th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

Default WHO CARES

Matthew wrote:
"K"

I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind words I
appreciate them

That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident A@@holes of the
group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is who
are the resident trolls and A@@holes of the group. Some act nice and play
well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has

yawn

Yet another troll post by Matthew.

It is always the same with these trolls... they claim everyone else is
the idiot. Of course, that is just the way their minds work... they are
right and everyone else is wrong. Hence his formation of a new little
moderator group where anyone disagreeing with his opinion gets the boot.
I proved that point in here a while back.
Old May 18th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
news
Matthew wrote:
"K"

I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind
words I appreciate them

That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident A@@holes of the
group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is
who are the resident trolls and A@@holes of the group. Some act nice and
play well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has

yawn

Yet another troll post by Matthew.

It is always the same with these trolls... they claim everyone else is the
idiot. Of course, that is just the way their minds work... they are right
and everyone else is wrong. Hence his formation of a new little moderator
group where anyone disagreeing with his opinion gets the boot. I proved
that point in here a while back.

Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.

Old May 19th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

cybercat wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
news
Matthew wrote:
"K"

I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind
words I appreciate them

That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident A@@holes of the
group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is
who are the resident trolls and A@@holes of the group. Some act nice and
play well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has

yawn

Yet another troll post by Matthew.

It is always the same with these trolls... they claim everyone else is the
idiot. Of course, that is just the way their minds work... they are right
and everyone else is wrong. Hence his formation of a new little moderator
group where anyone disagreeing with his opinion gets the boot. I proved
that point in here a while back.

Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.

Pot Kettle Black... you get the idea. More of the same from you... why
do *you* bother. Rhetorical question that.. notice the lack of ? mark.

I've been bossed by cats for years. My current boss is a 20 lb female
seal point mitted Ragdoll.

I'm as concerned as anyone here about the recent food fiasco... and
about the general welfare of my pet... er boss. :-D

Old May 19th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
news
Matthew wrote:
[...]

I post about cats every day. As I recall, you used to, a long time ago.
Now it seems your interest is mostly in provoking others--and assholes,
of course, and anal sex.

Old May 19th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On May 18, 9:06 pm, Joe Canuck wrote:
cybercat wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.

Pot Kettle Black... you get the idea. More of the same from you.

admitting your behavior is the first step in recovery.

good work Joe, don't feel ashamed.

Old May 19th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Poor Joe can every body say hush little baby Don't cry

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
news
Matthew wrote:
"K"

I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind
words I appreciate them

That is why I said K met Joe he is one of the resident A@@holes of the
group. Joe and a few others which I am sure you can figure out who is
who are the resident trolls and A@@holes of the group. Some act nice
and play well sometimes but than show how they are such as Joe has

yawn

snipped for being posted by a true moron

Joe, why do you bother? You're not here about cats.

He feels like he has power Cyber he is making up for his lack of manhood
and Brandy ignoring him. I think he secretly feels people actual give a
sh@t what he says. I am so glad I kill filed him. I rather read Iben stuff
than his and I think that makes him a little mad. Can every one say poor
Joe

Old May 19th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
news
Matthew wrote:
[...]

The sad truth... you are still reading and talking about Joe.