We'z having a party!

Old January 28th 19, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default We'z having a party!

[Ranger hops into the teleporter then reappears moments later with Pipps and Books. He then flips a switch on the basement wall, causing a the lights to dim, a disco ball to descend from the ceiling, and spotlights to shine on the disco ball. He then leads Pipps to the dance floor.

Francesca grabs Books by the paw and leads him to the dance floor as well.]
Old February 2nd 19, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 5:25:51 AM UTC-8, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[Ranger hops into the teleporter then reappears moments later with Pipps and Books. He then flips a switch on the basement wall, causing a the lights to dim, a disco ball to descend from the ceiling, and spotlights to shine on the disco ball. He then leads Pipps to the dance floor.

Francesca grabs Books by the paw and leads him to the dance floor as well..]

P2nya luukz arownd fur hur Syunnydance...
I hope he'z up tu doink da slo-dance...we wunt twirl rownd an get D-Z!
P2nya
Old February 2nd 19, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ize heer, Sweetee! Yur rite dat I better do slow rite now. May I hab dis danse?

Sundance
Old February 3rd 19, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann wrote:

On 1/24/2019 8:57 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Jocko the Diving Cat pops out of the teleporter, followed
immediately by Big Mama, Pepe, an Gigi. Hearing that Ranger has the
stereo going, Big Mama grabs Jocko by the paw and hauls him to the
middle of the basement to dance.

Ranger spots Pepe and Gigi and, remembering that they are painfully
shy, greets them and leads them to the buffet table. The 3 cats are
slightly startled by the loud "Yahoo!" from Francesca as she zips
down the slide that Sammy set up.

Lucy Lu steps out of the teleporter. Hi Sammy, Ranger and Francesca.
She waves to the other kitties. Stepping up to the buffet she takes a
plate and looks at all the choices. Hi Pepe and Gigi.

Iowna wanders out and bumps into Lucy Lu 'oops, sorry'. She sniffs for
a plate and follows along.

Cash follows along with a hot pink parka with black rabbit fur looking
fringe. It's been very chilly where they live.

Daisy-chan is a little behind but catches up with a plate and a
hot-toddy of creamed mouse and honey.
Old February 3rd 19, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 7:25:23 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, Sweetee! Yur rite dat I better do slow rite now. May I hab dis danse?

Sundance

Ov korze, if yu feel op tu it, ur elze we kin sit dem owt, an juzt hold pawz???
We kin ordur sum nip tea...ya tink?

P2nya
Old February 3rd 19, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Well, if yoo iz shur yoo duznt mind, nip tea duz sownd furry gud. Meowmie gibbed me "flooidz" a liddle wile ago an dey wuz a !iddle bit kold, so sum nice warm tea wud be nice.

Sundance
Old February 4th 19, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

I yam happy tu just sit heer wiff you . Wud yu like nip tea?

Old February 4th 19, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Well, dis ub course is da basement. Da washer and dryer is down here, along wif da warm boxes (human note: the furnace and the water heater). If we slip through dis kitty-sized passage we come out in what is gonna be Meowmie's office, but currently is where she stores a lot of bokses waiting to be unpacked. Next to dis is da living room, wif da TeeVee and da rocking chair (furry nice to nap on) an da couch (perfect perch fur looking out da window an watching the front yard skwirls). Den dis is da dining room - or it will be when Meowmie an Paw finish unpacking bokses. Dis cabinet is just fur kitty supplies, though we let Meowmie an Paw put googie stuff in here too. We'z gotz some yummy gooshiy fudz and some good kibble, and dere's allez a can of sammons in da frig.

Dis fireplace between da living room an da dining room so far is just fur decoration. Miss Francesca likes to hide out here.

Down da hallway we'z gots da front bafroom. Dis is where da hoomins keep a bowl of kitty water (dey call it da Princess Bowl, cuz Francesca likes to drink out of it). Den dere's Paw's office, den da hall closet, den Meowmie's sewing room, an dis is da hoomins bedroom. Dere is lots of room unner da bed for kitties to relax, and when we hop on to Paw's bedside table an paw at da blinds him lifts dem a few inches so we can look out. Den ober here is da hoomin's second bafroom. We'z got a kibble dish an a wadder bowl in here.

An if we goes back unner da hoomin bed, we find anudder secret passage dat brings us back to da basement!

Over here, in da big part of da basement, is a nice window fur looking out at da back yard. We getz skwirls here, and neighborhood kitties comes back here too.

So, Miz Lucy Lu, dat's da howse. It's laid out much betterer fur kitties dan da place we had in Illinois.
Old February 5th 19, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

I'z guess I'zld better take a few minutes to innerduce some of da neighbor kitties.

Did here distinguished grey longhair gentleman is Major Grey. Him Is retired from da Catmerica Army. And did lovely grey shorthaired ladycat Is Mrs Grey. Dey lif around da corner.

Dis lean orange and white kitty is Larry. Larry loves across da street. Him organizes a poker game every Friday might.

Dis skinny buff and white lady is Louise. Her Is furry crafty and makes furry warm kitty beda. Her has a bunch of dem scattered through our garage. An dis liddle black kitty girl Is hers daughter, Francine. Francine Is furry find of dancing.
Old February 5th 19, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Nice to meet awl of yurownselvez.

Sundance, between mouthfuls of fudz

The Man With No Party Française mangeur de viande de cheval Cat anecdotes 0 February 13th 14 04:04 PM
to the party Stormmmee Cat community 49 November 15th 09 02:17 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM