A messaje from The Girls anna Unkle Serge

Old November 1st 11, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default A messaje from The Girls anna Unkle Serge

Dem iz citi slikerz dont kno if dem knowz bout alternatif heet. Kant du a
lot in dem kompartmentz I figgerz. O T glad he isnt there

"MLB" wrote in message ...

On 10/31/2011 04:59 PM, Gandalf wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:20:40 -0500,
wrote:

Hi,

Still no power, no heat, no hot water. They say "maybe Wednesday"

I do have email at work though, but no Usenet. Meow to all on the group
for
me!

Cordially,

Serge Dasara

ai hopes dat yu gets ur lektrisitee anna heet bak, befur it getz tu cold
in Mew Jersey

lorili

Do you have some form of supplementary heat at home? Best wishes. MLB

Old November 1st 11, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I willz go wiff urselfz, I iznt furry big but I kud warm der toez. Lizzy
wanting to eat more to gain weight so she can better help keep them warm.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

owrz itti bitti kompurtmint iz purtee warm butted we willz takez turnz awso,
OEJ fur herown howze
"Booker" wrote in message
OK, weze gotta set up sum shiftz wear we port ovur an keep Unka Serge
warm, den port bak heer to warm up.

Ize got shift one, Chappy will take two, an Snowflake shift three.

Iffin anykitty wantz to help yu kan port ovur.

Da warmin house in catifurnia iz ofur 80 rite now.

Booker

On 10/31/2011 2:28 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
wrote in message
Hi,

Still no power, no heat, no hot water. They say "maybe Wednesday…"

I do have email at work though, but no Usenet. Meow to all on the
group for me!

Cordially,

Serge Dasara

Tell Unka Serge tu snuggle wiff da Sisfurz tu keep warm, alla yuz twee.
Pit2nya

Old November 1st 11, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize kin keep yu an Unka Serge warm bof. Ize a big boykittie.

Booker, happi to haf da kompany of Lizzy

Old November 1st 11, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Efurrykittie shud fluff out der furr an kapture da warm befor de go. Dat
is a furry gud idear.

Snowflake

On 10/31/2011 4:26 PM, Rebecca wrote:
I will take a shiff, too. I haz nice, soff, fluffee furz to hewp keep Unka
Serge an da Two Sisters warm.

Rebecca

Old November 2nd 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:20:40 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Hi,

Still no power, no heat, no hot water. They say "maybe Wednesday…"

I do have email at work though, but no Usenet. Meow to all on the group for
me!

Cordially,

Serge Dasara

Fangu fur da Purrs and kind words!

Da twee ob us cuddled unner da komforter an kept warm!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/1/2011 8:02:21 PM
Old November 2nd 11, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"The Two Sisters"

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:20:40 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Hi,

Still no power, no heat, no hot water. They say "maybe Wednesday…"

I do have email at work though, but no Usenet. Meow to all on the group
for
me!

Cordially,

Serge Dasara

Fangu fur da Purrs and kind words!

Da twee ob us cuddled unner da komforter an kept warm!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Yuu r vury welkom, Cybèle & Oriane..weh AWL luv yew n Unka Serge n r gwad
da twee uff yu cuddled unner da komforter an kept warm. Warming
PUUUUUUURRS rr sent tu yuu wif luv
dat yu git yer heet bak on on teomuro. yeUP.

Mosey fur his famli
Moar warming PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRS

Old November 4th 11, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i wuz makin a note abowt lizzie...da two sisfurz iz not infurezted in datin
at diz time...

Trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

Trudi makes a descreete note inna skort buk...
. ..

wrote in message
Hi,

Still no power, no heat, no hot water. They say "maybe Wednesday?"

I do have email at work though, but no Usenet. Meow to all on the
group for me!

Cordially,

Serge Dasara

Tell Unka Serge tu snuggle wiff da Sisfurz tu keep warm, alla yuz
twee.
Pit2nya

Happi Birfday Unkle Serge Granby Cat community 7 January 24th 10 07:00 AM
unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 09:09 PM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM
WELKUM HOME UNKA SERGE!!! Rebecca Cat community 15 April 30th 06 01:48 AM
Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital Barry Obut Cat community 13 April 21st 06 06:21 PM