Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital

Old April 16th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital

I am a friend of Sonam / Serge Dasara, and he asked me to post something
to this newsgroup for him. I haven't used usenet in a few years, so
hopefully, I am doing this right.

Sonam's appendix burst and he had emergency surgery on Friday. He seems
to be doing OK, but he may be in the hospital for a while. He can be
reached at two-zero-one eight-three-three three-four-nine-seven.

Barry

Old April 16th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital -- Mme. Anaïs' hoomin!

Oh, my goodness, thank you for letting us know. I'm glad he's doing better.

For those who don't recognize the name, this is Mme. Anaïs' hoomin.

Anti Sandy, Meowmie to Sundance and Rebecca

"Barry Obut" wrote in
message ...

Old April 16th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hi, Harri Roadcat here. Mine hoomin just got off da phone wif Anais'
hoomin. He's soundin purrty good, but he'z still purrty sick. He'll be in
da hoomin-TED-place until prolly Friday, cuz deys got him on aunti Biotics
to fix his 'fection. It souns like him is kind of bored, too - no kitties
allowed in da hoomin-TED-place, not even Anais! Dats outrageous.

Old April 16th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Puuurrrrzzzz furr Unka Sonam / Serge.
An furr Anais tuu. We howp yur hoomin getz awl betterer soooon.

Lub,

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee & Antee Sylvia

"Barry Obut" wrote in
message ...

Old April 17th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrs (from Lilith Kitten), mewfles and purrs (from Kitty
Schottland), and meeps and purrs (from Cousin Rosco) going out to
Serge Dasara to get better real soon, and also to Mme Anais to
not miss her human too much.

Debby

Old April 18th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , ChildFree23 wrote:

Purrs (from Lilith Kitten), mewfles and purrs (from Kitty
Schottland), and meeps and purrs (from Cousin Rosco) going out to
Serge Dasara to get better real soon, and also to Mme Anais to
not miss her human too much.

Debby

I am a friend of Sonam / Serge Dasara, and he asked me to post
something to this newsgroup for him. I haven't used usenet in a
few years, so hopefully, I am doing this right.

Sonam's appendix burst and he had emergency surgery on Friday.
He seems to be doing OK, but he may be in the hospital for a
while. He can be reached at two-zero-one eight-three-three
three-four-nine-seven.

Barry

Purrs frum us Williams' kitties too, we are settlin into our new
home but wish Serge well and home suunsuun!

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old April 18th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh no!!! Menny purrs, purrs, and snorts frum Sprout! Blue and Maui,
dat Sonam is bedder soon, and Anais gets hur hoomin paw back soon!

It is not fun tu be in da humin TED away frum Kitties. Onlee Sprout!
wuz arownd, and purractically still a babykat, wen dis happined tu
meowmie. Hurownself and Mr. Lenny and Ms. Lucy and Lady Panda all hadd
lif wif granmeow and granpaw fur MUNTHS. Serge will be back before
dat, Anais, so don' wurry tu much.

Blue, recuffurry manager.