Suicidal Food

Old December 24th 04, 11:47 PM
ChildFree23

Default Suicidal Food

Meow, efurrykitty!

This is Capt. Midnight DOC, The Good Luck Black Cat, wishing
all you kittiez and your hoomins a furry Merry Kissamouse.

I'ze also writing to warn you kittiez about a dangerous thing:
meatballs. GranMeowmie was making some for dinner tomorrow
night. One of the meatballs popped out of the bowl and rolled
on the floor. I chased it an captured it. But it was all wet
with some bad-tasting red stuff onnit. When I licked the red
stuff off of mineown paws, I started to run around in circles
until GranMeowmie washed off mineown paws and face.

So dis is a warning: If any of youse kittiez sees one of
those meatball fings, leave it alone.

Respectfully meowed,
Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper

Old December 27th 04, 10:18 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrupppp!!

Sumwat stragenezz iz dat mefinkz.

Sweet anna furry tazty iz da meetballz at ower houze. Furry gud dey
iz.

Chilly it iz wat Daddy makez iz makin owchiez inna da mouf! Wif
beefchunkz he makez it. Before he cukz it sumtimez I capchur a piece
and gud it iz.

but ouchie it izz after he cukz it. Only wun timez I capchured a
pieze of dat!!! It made mouf ouchiez fur alla da nite until Daddy cot
me an put sum sugarz on mime mouf. Stuff like dat he shuddnt leef
wher me can caphcur itt!

Finkz me dat evfurrykat chud be suzpishus of chilliy tu an alzo ov da
meetballz. Iz neffer to kno wat dese huminz are doin wif da fudz!

Heddbumpz an Happily Hollydaze,
Mr. (Furry) Fred

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:47:25 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

[...]

Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old December 28th 04, 05:33 PM
PixieDust413

Meow, Furry Fred!

I also discovered what Meowmie Debby calls natures most perfect food:
GranMeowmie's lasagna! The ricotta cheese and meat and mozzarella
filling is wonderful!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

-

Old December 29th 04, 04:33 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrruuppp!
Hi Cap'm Midnight!!

Lazagnaz makez sumtimes alzo owr mommy.

But haz it tomatoze too much. Veggyfrootz iz tomatoze. Katzenfud is
not tomatoze furry much.

Spagettysoz makez alzo sumtimez owr daddy. Fennel and venizon with it
he makez. Alzo muzhroomz lotz.

Mushroomz not I eat. Venizon wif fennel I like furry much.

Spagettysoz Daddy'z I luff.

Heddbumpz,
Ma. (Furry) Fred

Old December 29th 04, 02:23 PM
Fred

PixieDust413 wrote:

Meow, Furry Fred!

I also discovered what Meowmie Debby calls natures most perfect
food:
GranMeowmie's lasagna! The ricotta cheese and meat and mozzarella
filling is wonderful!

Duz she distrtibute da recipe? Can we gets a copy?
Nature's mostest purrfect fuud is definitely a gudgud topic fur
Kitties, right?!

--
Regards,
Fred