Cotton and her tail.

Old November 30th 15, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default Cotton and her tail.

After six years you would think that Cotton would know that her tail is part of her. Still she reaches around and tries to attack the tip of the tail. Silly girl!

Old November 30th 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/30/2015 2:03 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
After six years you would think that Cotton would know that her tail is part of her. Still she reaches around and tries to attack the tip of the tail. Silly girl!

Aren't they funny? Persia used to chase her tail. Buffy merely wags
hers. G Given Cotton some scritches for me.

Jill
Old November 30th 15, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 11/30/2015 1:03 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
After six years you would think that Cotton would know that her tail is part of her. Still she reaches around and tries to attack the tip of the tail. Silly girl!

My brother visited my sister. Her cat, Peanut, is very shy and "hid"
(or tried to hide) under a chair. However, she left her tail hanging
out. She seemed to think that no one would notice her if she tucked
most of her body under the chair. As Jill says, goofy girl.

MaryL
Old November 30th 15, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/30/2015 3:12 PM, MaryL wrote:
On 11/30/2015 1:03 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
After six years you would think that Cotton would know that her tail
is part of her. Still she reaches around and tries to attack the tip
of the tail. Silly girl!

My brother visited my sister. Her cat, Peanut, is very shy and "hid"
(or tried to hide) under a chair. However, she left her tail hanging
out. She seemed to think that no one would notice her if she tucked
most of her body under the chair. As Jill says, goofy girl.

MaryL

Buffy quickly figured out the fleece-lined crackle sack was a place to
snooze/hide inside, not just sleep on top of. There's always a paw or a
bit of her tail showing when she's hunkered down in that nice warm spot.
She thinks I don't know she's there.

Persia never seemed to notice the crackle sack was intended to be a nice
warm spot she could crawl inside. Go figure.

Jill
Old December 2nd 15, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

jmcquown wrote:
Mike Mayers wrote:
After six years you would think that Cotton would know that
her tail is part of her. Still she reaches around and tries
to attack the tip of the tail. Silly girl!

Aren't they funny? Persia used to chase her tail. Buffy
merely wags hers. G Given Cotton some scritches for me.

We briefly had Titus, a grey Somali with a magnificent fluffy
tail - he's spent the last 12 years or so living with a friend
of Marion's younger son. His attitude to his tail is that
it's his irresponsible kid brother. Something got knocked off
the kitchen counter? Wasn't me, Tail did it.

Old December 2nd 15, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_6_]

On 2015-12-02 1:11 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Mike Mayers wrote:
After six years you would think that Cotton would know that
her tail is part of her. Still she reaches around and tries
to attack the tip of the tail. Silly girl!

Aren't they funny? Persia used to chase her tail. Buffy
merely wags hers. G Given Cotton some scritches for me.

We briefly had Titus, a grey Somali with a magnificent fluffy
tail - he's spent the last 12 years or so living with a friend
of Marion's younger son. His attitude to his tail is that
it's his irresponsible kid brother. Something got knocked off
the kitchen counter? Wasn't me, Tail did it.

I've always thought that my Sammy's tail isn't connected in any
meaningful way to his brain. I've never known a cat whose tail had a
greater tendency to knock over random items. At some point before I
adopted him it was broken, but it healed, although crookedly. I don't
think that can be the explanation for his "accidents".

Mind you, this is the cat who went so close to a lit candle that his fur
caught fire - very briefly, I was right there an smothered the flames,
so there was no damage other than some singed fur and a bad smell. He's
a very sweet animal, but perhaps not the brightest, or the most cautious.

--
Cheryl

cotton goes to the vet today Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 3 November 19th 15 08:10 PM
cotton is home Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 5 October 12th 15 07:18 AM
cotton is strange Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 3 February 9th 15 10:20 AM
cotton Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 2 January 3rd 15 09:31 AM
cotton Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 7 December 5th 14 02:41 PM