Help With Lilith's Winkwink

Old June 9th 04, 11:27 PM
ChildFree23

I just wish I knew where Sisfur-In-Law Hobbes was. She said she'd make
it.

I'z here! Don't panic! Breathe! Breathe!

[sniffnose sniffnose] I'ze so glad you're here!

It sounds like all thuh plans are coming together nicely.

Fangu. Meowmie Debby is helping and she has no idea what she's doing.

I fink you need to go to a spa for some relacksing.

That's where I had my bachelorette party. It's owned by Cinni Koster of The
Koster Cats

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Old June 10th 04, 03:26 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy, where do you want to have the ceremony and the reception?

Ummm - just about wherever efurrykitty else would like. All I care about
is dat the most bootiful, sweet, gifted, intelligent girlkitty in da
world (that would be you) is dere!

Fur da reception we could use da spa where you had your party, or sisfur
Cleopatra's secret place, or any other place in da In that has a
teleporter (or where we can set up a portable teleporter).

Sammy

Old June 10th 04, 03:33 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Um...Ms. Sivercat, do you have a catering hall Sammy the 'Venture Kitten and
mineownselves could rent for our wedwink reception?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

I do have a mountain retreat where I go when life gets too stressful.
I've never allowed guests there before but I believe this would be an
appropriate occasion for it's first public use. If you'd like to check
it out I'll send you the teleporter coordinates. It's up in the
mountains of southern Catifurnia, well removed from the nearest human
residence or any nosy neighbors. I do, however, have staff living on the
grounds to maintain the place, and I'm sure they would be delighted to
assist with preparations for your reception.

It's a 12 bedroom retreat with a ballroom, a nipwine cellar, and heated
kitty beds in every room. The great room looks out over the Big Bear
valley, so we don't have to look at the awful smog that is visible
through the windows on the other side of the building.

It also what is essentially a screened-in yard. I had the architech
extend the screened porch on the rear of the building well out into the
yard, so kitties can play on the grass and under the bushes and in the
fishpond without having to go in the Out.

If you would like to make use of it, I offer you it's use free of charge.

Cleopatra Silvercat

Old June 10th 04, 04:57 PM
ChildFree23

Um...Ms. Sivercat, do you have a catering hall Sammy the 'Venture Kitten
and
mineownselves could rent for our wedwink reception?

I do have a mountain retreat where I go when life gets too stressful.
I've never allowed guests there before but I believe this would be an
appropriate occasion for it's first public use. If you'd like to check
it out I'll send you the teleporter coordinates. It's up in the
mountains of southern Catifurnia, well removed from the nearest human
residence or any nosy neighbors. I do, however, have staff living on the
grounds to maintain the place, and I'm sure they would be delighted to
assist with preparations for your reception.

That would be furry nice, fangu.

It's a 12 bedroom retreat with a ballroom, a nipwine cellar, and heated
kitty beds in every room. The great room looks out over the Big Bear
valley, so we don't have to look at the awful smog that is visible
through the windows on the other side of the building.

Does the ballroom have chandeliers we kittiez can swing from?

If you would like to make use of it, I offer you it's use free of charge.

I'm glad for that, because I'm short on Toonas.

Send the teleporter coordinates any time.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Old June 10th 04, 08:58 PM
Miss Violette

I am glad to help and I hope she is able to come, I was thinking maybe there
is a room where babykittens could be watched so the adultcats could dance
but baby kittens could come also? Miss Violette
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
Meow, Miss Violette. Fangu for your help.

It's going to be an inside ceremony, because I'ze not allowed in the Out.

I never gave much thought to what time of day it will be, since rpcc is

open
24 hours a day.

The reception will be held at the catering hall that Tabitha Kitten and
Cleopatra SilverCat own.

There will be adult-kitty beverages available, because I think all of

usses
are over the age of cat-sent.

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Here is a list to help you and Hobbs to get started.

1. Where will it be?

Inside or outside?

you have already selected the wedding parti and color for the girlcats,

now
for the boycats, Sammy should do this

You have picked who will officiate so that is done

then there is the time of day and if it is to be formal or not

next is the reception, you have the caterers and you need to decide if

you
will pick the fud or let them or if you will pick some and let them pick

the
rest. You also need to decide if there is to be adultkitty beverages or
none of those. Where is the reception to be held.

last you and Sammy need to pick a honeymoon place,

good luck and let me know if I can help anymore

Miss Violette excited for her friend
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
Oh meow goodnesses! I'm supposed to be getting winkwinked, but I

don't
know
what to do or how to get ready!

Miss Hobbes, won't you please help me?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old June 10th 04, 09:17 PM
Rebecca

What a gud ideer! I wuz also tinking it wud be nice if Mollie Anne frum da
spa cud come, an I tink sheez onlee 8 monts old. Not a babykitten, but not
a adult yet, eedur.
---
Rebecca

Old June 10th 04, 11:07 PM
ChildFree23

All cats that are fixedwhennotbroke are welcome.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Old June 12th 04, 03:28 PM
Miss Violette

she is old enough to behave but not drink nipwine so that is fine and if she
does get bored she could go in the kitten room, Miss Violette
. com...

Old June 12th 04, 04:07 PM
ChildFree23

Has Mollie Anne been fixedwhennotbroke yet? If she has, she's welcome to
attend.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
she is old enough to behave but not drink nipwine so that is fine and if

she
does get bored she could go in the kitten room, Miss Violette
. com...

Old June 13th 04, 12:49 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

That would be furry nice, fangu.

You're very welcome, Lilith. I'll be glad to see it getting some use.

Does the ballroom have chandeliers we kittiez can swing from?

It does! They can even be lowered to make them more accessable to
smaller kitties.

And to answer Miss Violette:
I am glad to help and I hope she is able to come, I was thinking maybe

there

is a room where babykittens could be watched so the adultcats could

dance
but baby kittens could come also? Miss Violette

Yes, the ballroom and the great room would both work quite well. I have
a full security staff who watch the place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
and they would be delighted to keep an eye out for any baby kittens that
might escape from bigcat supervision.

Lilith, I'd be glad to introduce you or your wedding coordinator to my
majordomo to help coordinate everything on our end.

Cleopatra