Lilith Kitten's Winkwink At Miranda-Banda's Temple Of Bast

Old June 26th 04, 10:38 PM
ChildFree23

Default Lilith Kitten's Winkwink At Miranda-Banda's Temple Of Bast

Attention efurry kitty:

Sammy and I have decided to get winkwinked this week. Put on your best furs
and teleport over to Miranda Banda's Shaman Temple Of The Godess Bast for
the ceremony

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old June 26th 04, 10:57 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"ChildFree23" had some very interesting
things to say about Lilith Kitten's Winkwink At Miranda-Banda's Temple
Of Bast:

Attention efurry kitty:
Sammy and I have decided to get winkwinked this week. Put on your best furs
and teleport over to Miranda Banda's Shaman Temple Of The Godess Bast for
the ceremony
Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

On my way. It'll get me out of this move mess for a while.

Felix, upheaved

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old June 27th 04, 03:52 AM
Sylvia M.

I yam pootin on mine brydzmaydz gown an brushin mine furz...
den I wyll be on mine way!!!

Dyna, Usink uh liddul brush on hur eer tuftz

link.net...

Old June 27th 04, 05:29 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

I'ze got my gown an joolz - I'ze reddy!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old June 27th 04, 05:51 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Attention efurry kitty:

Sammy and I have decided to get winkwinked this week. Put on your best furs
and teleport over to Miranda Banda's Shaman Temple Of The Godess Bast for
the ceremony

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Out of the teleporter step Tabitha, wearing her best diamond necklace
glittering against her fluffy black fur. Amelia emerges wearing her best
tortie-colored hat. Cleopatra then emerges wearing her diamond tiara.
They all look around to find their places.

A few moments later Samuel Kitten, ShortTail Tom, and MouseCat step out
of the porter. They are all wearing black tuxedos with white shirts,
black tophats, and carrying canes. Each also has a teal-colored
carnation on the front of their tux.

I'm ready!

Sammy

Old June 27th 04, 04:17 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Out of the teleporter step Tabitha, wearing her best diamond necklace
glittering against her fluffy black fur. Amelia emerges wearing her best
tortie-colored hat. Cleopatra then emerges wearing her diamond tiara.
They all look around to find their places.

A few moments later Samuel Kitten, ShortTail Tom, and MouseCat step out
of the porter. They are all wearing black tuxedos with white shirts,
black tophats, and carrying canes. Each also has a teal-colored
carnation on the front of their tux.

I'm ready!

Sammy

And Lilith Kitten, let's also not forget...

Remember when we wanted to do our Mardi Gras party, but it was couple
months early? It was quite easy for me to adjust the teleporter to send
us forward in time a couple of months. I can also adjust them to send us
back by a few weeks, if ever that would be of use to you.

Cleopatra

Old June 27th 04, 06:02 PM
ChildFree23

Out of the teleporter step Tabitha, wearing her best diamond necklace
glittering against her fluffy black fur. Amelia emerges wearing her best
tortie-colored hat. Cleopatra then emerges wearing her diamond tiara.
They all look around to find their places.

A few moments later Samuel Kitten, ShortTail Tom, and MouseCat step out
of the porter. They are all wearing black tuxedos with white shirts,
black tophats, and carrying canes. Each also has a teal-colored
carnation on the front of their tux.

I'm ready!

And Lilith Kitten, let's also not forget...

Remember when we wanted to do our Mardi Gras party, but it was couple
months early? It was quite easy for me to adjust the teleporter to send
us forward in time a couple of months. I can also adjust them to send us
back by a few weeks, if ever that would be of use to you.

Oh meow goodnesses! I had no idea your teleporter had a built in time
machine!

Lilith Kitten

Old June 27th 04, 06:58 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Oh meow goodnesses! I had no idea your teleporter had a built in time
machine!

Lilith Kitten

It's not exactly built in - I have to spend some time making
modifications, and have to set it up for the exact date we want to go
to. But if, for example, you decide that you would have liked to have
been winked on June 1, then I could wire up a teleporter to send kitties
back to June 1.

Cleopatra

Old June 28th 04, 03:29 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Mlle. Anaïs steps out of the porter wearing an ivori sari with gold
threads running thru it, and a simple strand of pearls. She's a bit sad that
her wink Tiger is not here...

Old June 29th 04, 01:32 AM
Arlene Knop

Felix Dearest....

I am paynting my klaws and grooming my furz and dreeming of yew.

Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix izn't mooving out of thuh noosgroop