Auntie Sylvia?

Old January 17th 05, 08:24 AM
Rebecca

Itz eezee bein frenz wif such a nice kittee az yoo. Alzo, yoo remindid me
ub myown firstest daze wif my Meowmie -- I wuz furry shy, too, an hid a lot
at first.

Iz yoo feelin kumferble enuf to stay on da Orient Eggspress wif usses? Ize
juss abowt to hab dinner at a fantsee resserant wif Mlle. Anaïs. Did yoo
know shez a furry gud singer?
--
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
An fangu furr beeink wunna mine furzt gudgud frendz, Rebecca.

Pitoonya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Oh, how wunnerful!!!! Yoo an Pitoonya iz furry lukky to hab fown eech
uffur.
--
Rebecca

Old January 17th 05, 03:51 PM
PixieDust413

Meow, Pitoonya!

[extends snoot as a gesture of friendship]

Mine first name is Lilith, and my last name is Kitten. Mahoney is my
married name, as I am winkwinked to Sammy the 'Venture Kitty and his
Paw's last name is Mahoney. But because I'ze so cute, I guess I could
stand for "my honey."

Have you sat in your new hoomin's lap yet?
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old January 17th 05, 10:06 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Aww jee fangz...I yam hyden less n less, an I sleep ontoppa da bed insted of
unnerneeth.
Meowmee wuz lurkin, buttid duzent hab mutsh tyme atta diz moment, So I gezz
I'yl eet here.
We haz tu eggskewze hur...homminz, yu know...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

om...

Old January 17th 05, 10:10 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"PixieDust413" wrote in message
oups.com...
Meow, Pitoonya!

[extends snoot as a gesture of friendship]

Mine first name is Lilith, and my last name is Kitten. Mahoney is my
married name, as I am winkwinked to Sammy the 'Venture Kitty and his
Paw's last name is Mahoney. But because I'ze so cute, I guess I could
stand for "my honey."

Have you sat in your new hoomin's lap yet?
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Hiya Lilith Kitten Ma-honey.
I lay onna bed at nite, an datz e-nuff...furr neow.

Pitooonya

Old January 19th 05, 05:29 AM
Rebecca

OK, den. Dere will be lotsa more venchurs yoo kan go on later. At leest be
shur to make yur Meowmie reed abowt dis wun.
--
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Aww jee fangz...I yam hyden less n less, an I sleep ontoppa da bed insted
of
unnerneeth.
Meowmee wuz lurkin, buttid duzent hab mutsh tyme atta diz moment, So I
gezz
I'yl eet here.
We haz tu eggskewze hur...homminz, yu know...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

om...

Old January 29th 05, 09:20 PM
ChildFree23

[extends snoot as a gesture of friendship]

Mine first name is Lilith, and my last name is Kitten.
Mahoney is my
married name, as I am winkwinked to Sammy the 'Venture
Kitty and his
Paw's last name is Mahoney. But because I'ze so cute, I
guess I could
stand for "my honey."

Have you sat in your new hoomin's lap yet?

Hiya Lilith Kitten Ma-honey.
I lay onna bed at nite, an datz e-nuff...furr neow.

I lay down next to Meowmie Debby and purr her to sleep efurry
night. Sometimes I sleep next to her, other times I sleep on
top of my cat condo.

Do you like being brushed? I don't, but Kitty Schottland &
Capt. Midnight do!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old January 30th 05, 06:21 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:47:08 -0800, Sylvia M. wrote:

I maynlee sleep onna da liffingruum floor attid nyte,
effin tho durink da day I sleep on da Pooter/gezt ruum windo
kitty-sleep-attashment.
Sinz I own diz heowze neow...an kin sleep weer I wanna,
enkludink enny chayer ur kowsh in da heowze...
Sumtymez I kum up on da fowkzez bed an sleep an paddy-paw
behynd -da-nee ur onna da fuutz.

I lyke tu play wiff da brush-brush ur da kome.
Meowmee thretent tu do uh full job on me...buttid I dowt it.

Neow I yam egzploorink da messy-taybul in da pootur
ruum...an neow da skreen.
jkzhhapinj hmmmm....iuoius' jgyfai

Pitoonyaaa

Datz wunnerful, Pitoonya, I'ze glad to see dat your comfurtable enuf to
assert yur ownership uv da howzw!

Wanna 'port offur to Italee? We'ze still haffink dinner. I'ze sittink wif
Samantha an her cuzzins. Wanna joyne usses?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/30/2005 12:19:42 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 30th 05, 09:52 PM
Sylvia M.

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Fangz, i'yll drop in soon.

Pitoonia AKA....

Old February 1st 05, 08:48 AM
Rebecca

"Sylvia M." wrote in message

jkzhhapinj hmmmm....iuoius' jgyfai

Pitoonyaaa

Oh, whut byootifull kittee poetry, Petunia! Has yoo ritten ennee befor?
--
Rebecca

Old February 2nd 05, 08:40 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om...
"Sylvia M." wrote in message

jkzhhapinj hmmmm....iuoius' jgyfai

Pitoonyaaa

Oh, whut byootifull kittee poetry, Petunia! Has yoo ritten ennee befor?
--
Rebecca

It feelt moor lyke I wuz dancin on da keyz!
heer kumz anudder wun...

mkslgf;lreu-39l;a;djf/nvji romeooromeokdjoeoy';n

WOW dat wuz funfun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitoonya