Purrs Needed For Capt. Midnight

Old December 18th 05, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Purrs Needed For Capt. Midnight

Purrs are needed for Capt. Midnight. He hurked most of the late
morning-early afternoon, one offering of which was a giant
furball, and has shown no interest in food or water, though
GranMeowmie was able to force-feed him water through a syringe.
GranMeowmie was even able to clip all his claws without so much
as an objection (usually it takes a couple of people to hold him
down), and didn't even flinch when Meowmie Debby picked him up
and put him on her bed with the soft blanket.

If he doesn't come around in the next twelve hours, GranMeowmie
is going to call TED, and may even take the Captain to the
emergency TED.

Please join us in purring him back to health.

Kitty Schottland VC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and (in a rare moment
of behaving himself) Cousin Roscoe

Old December 18th 05, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 03:51:57 GMT, ChildFree23's little, agile paws
typed:

Purrs are needed for Capt. Midnight.

I iz sorry to reed uv dis, and send you my purrs, Captain.
Purrrrrrrrrrr................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/18/2005 12:05:27 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 18th 05, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 03:51:57 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Purrs are needed for Capt. Midnight. He hurked most of the late
morning-early afternoon, one offering of which was a giant
furball, and has shown no interest in food or water, though
GranMeowmie was able to force-feed him water through a syringe.
GranMeowmie was even able to clip all his claws without so much
as an objection (usually it takes a couple of people to hold him
down), and didn't even flinch when Meowmie Debby picked him up
and put him on her bed with the soft blanket.

Oh no! All of usses are forming a meatloaf circle an we are purring our
bestest purrs for Captain Midnight.

Sammy

Old December 18th 05, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , ChildFree23 wrote:

Purrs are needed for Capt. Midnight. He hurked most of the late
morning-early afternoon, one offering of which was a giant
furball, and has shown no interest in food or water, though
GranMeowmie was able to force-feed him water through a syringe.
GranMeowmie was even able to clip all his claws without so much
as an objection (usually it takes a couple of people to hold him
down), and didn't even flinch when Meowmie Debby picked him up
and put him on her bed with the soft blanket.

If he doesn't come around in the next twelve hours, GranMeowmie
is going to call TED, and may even take the Captain to the
emergency TED.

Please join us in purring him back to health.

Kitty Schottland VC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and (in a rare moment
of behaving himself) Cousin Roscoe

We's certainly sendin our puurrrrz fur Capt. Midnight. We hopes
that the furball was the main source ov da problem, but we'z
worried dat he duzn't shrug it off. All da best tu yu, Capt. We
need yu healthy and happy in our community.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old December 18th 05, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrs are needed for Capt. Midnight.

I purr fur an impurrtant memfur uv my fan club:

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra "Great Girtha"
==========
Wutz wrong wif hurking?

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise
Old December 18th 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

This is not good--purrs needed at Kissamouse. We are sending purrs your
way.

Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac
Old December 18th 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu, Rebecca. When I woke up this morning (around 7:45) my
parents had already taken him to the emergency TED's. He was
being examined, and then sedated for x-rays and a barium test.
It's either an intestinal blockage or a SEVERE case of
catstipation.

Debby

. net...

Old December 18th 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrs are needed for Capt. Midnight.

I iz sorry to reed uv dis, and send you my purrs, Captain.
Purrrrrrrrrrr................

Fangu, Mme. Anais. I'm sure he can feel them all the way at the
emergency TED's.

Debby