Job Purrs Needed

Old February 12th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Job Purrs Needed

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Some of you may not know this, but for the past four months -
exactly four months to the day - I was working at a small but
chaotic law office. Yesterday, I got fired (let go, dismissed,
whatever). They needed someone who could answer the phone, take
care of clients, file, and make appointments, seemingly all at
the same time. As much as I tried to "multi-task," I just
couldn't do it.

Instead of being bitter and disheartened, I'm actually glad. My
stress level is WAY down now. On my way out of the building
yesterday, I stopped in at the temp agency downstairs, where I
worked for a time before taking the job at the law office, and
reactivated my status. Now all I have to do is rewrite my resume
and email it to my contact Monday morning, and call in available.

I have enough money saved that I don't have to go on
unemployment, and depending on how much my COBRA insurance will
be, I may buy into the group coverage I'm offered by the temp
agency. For now, I'm going to catch up on "my" things - laundry,
cleaning up, getting a hair cut, smurgling with the cats . . .

Wish me luck!

Debby

With Liberty And Literacy For All

Old February 12th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Snowmonzterz covered purrs frum Wegot22incheslastnight, Maryland. Sumtimes
da gettin lettid go izza sign dat derez betterer fings waitin just around da
corner.

Boogie da HarpurrCat, who rememfurs wif grate diztaste da snowmonzterz frum
hiz youfful dayz inna Ohio anna wishes hizownmeowmieannapaw wud go back to
Floriduh whereze dey belongs.

Old February 12th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:04:10 GMT, ChildFree23's little, agile paws
typed:
gennle snippy

I have enough money saved that I don't have to go on
unemployment, and depending on how much my COBRA insurance will
be, I may buy into the group coverage I'm offered by the temp
agency. For now, I'm going to catch up on "my" things - laundry,
cleaning up, getting a hair cut, smurgling with the cats . . .

Wish me luck!

I'ze purrink fur yourownself Anti Debby. Remberfur dat wen won door
closes anufur opens!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/12/2006 12:35:55 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old February 13th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We are purrin and purrin....

Old February 13th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I have enough money saved that I don't have to go on
unemployment, and depending on how much my COBRA insurance will
be, I may buy into the group coverage I'm offered by the temp
agency. For now, I'm going to catch up on "my" things - laundry,
cleaning up, getting a hair cut, smurgling with the cats . . .

Wish me luck!

Debby

Mine Paw rememfurs furry well da joys (he said dat word kind of
funny-like) of lookin fur a new toona-place. Him and Meowmie and me an all
mine sisfurs and mine brofur an our neighbor-friend cats Shorty and
CaliCat are purring up a major purr-storm fur you.

Sammy Redcat