Cousin Roscoe's Important Announcement

Old March 7th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Cousin Roscoe's Important Announcement

Thank you all for coming to my party. And thank you all for
coming to Capt. Midnight's (RB) Memorial Service. I was named
after one of television's greatest law enforcement officers,
Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane of the Dukes of Hazzard. To carry on
the grand traditons of Capt. Midnight and my name sake, I'd like
to take this opportunity to announce that I'm running for Sheriff
of Catmerica. I offer you youth, energy, and justice!

Old March 7th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Wow! Datz furry impurressiv, Roscoe! I likez yur slogan -- "With Lunacy
And Literacy For All". Whut are yur kwallyfikashunz an sperience dat wud
make yoo a gud sheriff?

Rebecca

news

Old March 7th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thank you, Rebecca! My qualifications are that I was named after one
of the best sheriffs on TV, I'm young, I'm curious, I have a long tail,
and I don't let Kitty Schottland and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney boss me
around!

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane, Age 1
Grocery Inspector

Old March 7th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Capt. Midnight was in the military back when Catmerica was unsettled
country. Then he joined the Catmerica Police Department when Patches &
Britches Turner (both RB) were in charge and worked his way up to
colonel (though he still retained his captain's title). Britches
appointed him Commanding Kitty of the CPD during a memorial service he
was holding for Patches, on the rpcc mailing list (email me privately
if you want subscription info).

Where we live in Furrlorida, the sheriff is an elected official, so
Cousin Roscoe decided to run for office!

Shall I post the actual ceremony where Britches (RB) appointed the
Captain (RB) Commanding Kitty of the CPD?

Meowmie Debby

Old March 7th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 05:05:29 -0800, PixieDust413 wrote:

Thank you, Rebecca! My qualifications are that I was named after one
of the best sheriffs on TV, I'm young, I'm curious, I have a long tail,
and I don't let Kitty Schottland and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney boss me
around!

Dat long tail is furry, furry important!

Ranger Greykitten
possessor of the longest tail in the Highland household

Old March 7th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thank you, Rebecca! My qualifications are that I was named after one
of the best sheriffs on TV, I'm young, I'm curious, I have a long tail,
and I don't let Kitty Schottland and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney boss me
around!

Dat long tail is furry, furry important!

It certainly is! I'm very proud of it! Capt. Midnight (RB) was proud
of his tail too, and I intend to do his memory justice.

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane
Grocery Inspector
Running For Sheriff of Catmerica

Old March 7th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Two sherrifz? innerestin, Trudi, wafin atta herown friend
wrote in message
ups.com...
Cousin Roscoe, are you running for Criminal Sheriff or Civil Sheriff?
In New Orleans, we have one of each.
I could run for Mayor. There are only 23 names on the ballot so far
AND NONE OF THEM HAVE FINE FUR like I have. Or I could remain on the
CatAmerica Police Force.
Actually, I think being on the CatAmerica Police Force would be easier!

Black Jack Purrshing, survivor of Katrina (SOK)