Cousin Roscoe's Important Announcement

Old March 13th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Purrade purrpurrashunz! (was Cousin Roscoe's Important Announcement)

Tiger reaches into a pocket of hiz jacket, Lookit Sundance, I iz wayway
tootoo owlde ta be inna parade but i willz gif you mine ribbonz i wuuld uze
ifin i waz younger, ... Hands Sundance a wide black ribbon with gold
sparklez anna a wilde orang ribbon wif shiney black sparkelz... I hopez you
uzes dem, Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
. com...
Well, yes, dat iz troo!

Deze kittinz iz havin so much fun gittin reddy fur da purrade. It sorta
makez me wanna be a kittin agin! Not dat I needz ennee ribbinz, itz juss
dat dey iz so thoozeeastik!

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
but you iz orang and dat iz kule, Tiger, smilin atta kittenz anna

younger
catz
Sundance wrote in message
. com...
An yoo will luk furry bootiful leeding, too! My tail iznt so long, so

fingk I will purrade wif stripey-tailed kitteez.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

I iz uh gray an wite tuxie.
But I wud be onoret tu leed.
Pitoonya, humblee

Old March 14th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Why fangu, Tiger, datz furry catsiderit uv yoo. But yoo iznt too old to be
in da purrade! Whut if we eech takez sum uv dis ribbin an make bo tize fur
owrownselvez? We kud walk in da purrade an luk pritty spiffee!

Sundance

Old March 15th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

O, yu shur du look spiffy!
Dat oranj an blak ribbon matshez an komplemintz yur furrz.
Wud yu lyke un green ribbun furr Pre-Saynt-Paddyz Day?
Yu kin wayer it on yur strypy tayle.
Wud yu lyke me tu tye it on furr yu?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
Toonya!!!! Duz yoo need ennee ribbin fur yurownself to

ware
in da purrade? An duz yoo fingk I haz tied dis ribbin into

bo tie gud enuf?

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we kan do dat, see ifin yourown furnd haz enuf ribbon fur
herself, Tiger Sundance

t...

Old March 15th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu! Yoo luks furry nice yurownself. If yoo fingks dat green ribbin will
luk gud den go ahed -- yoo iz da fashin eggspurt an I trustz yur jujmint!
Maybe we kan spirul it arown my tail so dat it luks like a orinj-an-green
barber pole!

Oh, an may I skort yoo to da danse after da purrade?

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we kan do dat, see ifin yourown furnd haz enuf ribbon fur
herself, Tiger Sundance

t...